Guardian Angel's Don't Exist...Do They?

Who? What? Where?

"Checkmate! I have sunk your battle ship!"

"Nova this is gold fish and it's my turn." Ledger stated looking at me weirdly while I placed a pair of cards down on the pile.

"Fine! Have it your way!" I crossed my arms and waited while grumbling, "Just because I'm winning..."

It was break time at the rehearsal and someone brought in subway and gold fish cards. While we were playing Bale snached away one of Ledger's scenes were he goes to this mob bank and steals some money...I guess? Ledger didn't mind cause he was too busy and he's taking to long!!!

I yawned out loud signalling that this was getting incredibly boring and Ledger shot a glare at me while he place down his hand that show all pairs, "I win, now quit your whining." he chuckled.

"What the?" I stared at him in disbelief, "That's not cool, you cheater!"

He yawned, "When will we start filming?"

"I heard after the new years party." Bale blinked, "Did I say that out loud?"

"There's a party?" I chime in, "That's sick! I want to go! Can I? Can I?" I asked Ledger for permission as if he were my father.

"I would have taken you either way, Nova." he chuckled, "Your one of the cool people now." he looked over at Jeremy, "As for your friend...eh."

"And what does that supposed to mean?!"

No one bothered to reply as Bale continued, "Alot of people are going...forgot where it's going to be though. You'll have to ask Nolan."

"Is there going to be a bunch load of celebrities?" Jeremy asked.

My hand patted his back, "Jeremy if you haven't noticed who we hang out with all the time...then there's something wrong with you." he gave me a glare while Ledger snickered in the background, "Anyways, most of them will probably be from other countries." My eyes averted to Bale and Ledger, "Like these two."

"And what's so bad about that?" Ledger arched an eyebrow, "I'm the best aussie you've ever met!"

"What are you talking about? Your the only Aussie I've met!"

Jeremy butted in, "Actually the first one was Michael Chisslett at The Academy Is...concert." I sighed and glared, "Who let you talk?!"

"And I am the best english actor you guys hanged out with!" Bale said with a grin.

Ledger's eyes narrowed, "I concur."

"And I agree." I snickered.

"You blokes." Bale put up a sly smile. I leaned over to Heath, who was cracking up, "I think he just insulted us."

"You two, not me! I ain't American."

"Fine, Ledger! Betray us why don't ya!"

He winked at me while snickering, "Never, toots."
♠ ♠ ♠
well...aha! I did update! In such a looooooooong time!
xD
Hope you guys are dying to read this...or you guys probably bailed =[
but anywho....thank Robert Pattinson. I don't know why? Cause he has nothing to do with this at all but he's been everywhere and idk something just told me to get my act up and update the damn Ledger story already!

So yeah...sorry if I'm lacking in slang. Like I said I haven't update in forever and well let's say that this is a start =]
Hope you guys are still interested.