Guardian Angel's Don't Exist...Do They?

Too Many Assumptions

"The accent?"

I nodded.

"Well that's easy...already." he chuckled as he munched on a french fry, "Now that I practice and know how The Joker speaks." he paused before smirking, "I can do it on my own free will." he chuckled...no more like giggled as he sounded differently.

"Anything else?"

I thought about it and then put up a sly smile, "I know one."

"What is it?"

"The laughter."

"Oh?" the smirk never left his face. Hm, maybe he does have it nailed down. If he does a hell of a job he'll probably make history. "Hm..." he mumbled about something and started to giggle before he wheezed out a bit of air as he cackled out loud, "OhaahahAha HehEhehe...hehe..."

I laughed along with him, "That's sound sick! I'm assuming you already want to start filming, don't you?"

"Of course! It's gonna be great!" he said in excitement as he jumped in his seat, "And you will have a front row seat...lucky you." he snickered.

"Yeah...lucky me! I'll be the first one to see it."

He nodded in agreement.

"And the first to see any mistakes you guys make." I laughed, "That's if you do."

He shrugged, "I'm not worried and besides...one mistake wouldn't hurt." he smiled as he gave me an unfamiliar look. A look that you will normally see in romance movies. His eyes glowing with affection...I could go on but I think I'm a little over exagerrating. I sighed...guess I have to wait on what's to come. But what if my assumptions are correct? I'm getting a little too excited for even thinking about it...ugh shut up! Change the subject before you start thinking about your boss in a very different way!

"Hey Ledger have you been in an arcade?"

"Who hasn't?"

"Boring people?"

He chuckled in amusement, "Let me guess, you want to go and play?"

"Well...if you have something else in mind?"

"It's alright...whatever you want."

"Let's take a walk around the mall." I answered out randomly...still unclear of my decision, "I'l think about where to go while we walk." he nodded in agreement as he walked alongside me with content written all over his face.

I thought about where to go since we only have thirty minutes to pick up Jeremy. The sound of a very loud bass guitar snapped me out of my thoughts. I peered over my shoulder to see someone playing the crap out of the bass...it almost hurts to see it. My eyes widen to recognize this person, "Glen." I muttered.

"I take it you know this person?" I heard Heath asked curiously.

I nodded, "His name is Glen Bradford. We went to highschool together and..." the tall, brown haired fellow on the bass looked over to me and smirked, "He use to be in our band." Glen muttered something to this guy as he handed him his bass and then made his way over here. I sighed sadly. If only he didn't see me.

"How you doing, Terr?" he asked calling me that little nickname, "Is Jeremy still holding you down? Cause you know..." he looked back at his band, "We still have a spot open for a person who has a beautiful voice such as yours." he put up a crooked smile. Was he hitting on me? If he is...it's not working. In case he didn't notice, there is a rabid australian right next to me, who is close to a killer kangaroo.

Heath cleared his throat, "I'm afraid she has to turn down your offer, chump." he put his arm around my neck, pulling me closer to him, "Right Nova?"

"Yeah, sorry Glen." I shrugged, "Jeremy and I are already planning to make songs of our own...and possibly record some too." I looked up at Heath, "With a help of our aussie mate." my arm went around his waist causing the space between us decrease.

Glen arched an eyebrow at us, "Aussie? As in Australian?" he looked at Heath suspiciously, "Why help them?" he scoffed, "Their an incomplete band...they won't make it."

"What makes you so damn sure?" our attention went to the fun-loving drummer who we all know and love as he held his pedal on his shoulder, "Me and Terry are gonna be the next motherfucking White Stripes!" he said with over-confidence in his voice.

"Oh really?"

"Hellz Yeah!" Jeremy literally screaming at the top of his lungs.

Glen looked back at the person who is calling out his name, which happened to be a woman. He sighed and gave us a look, "I'll have to see it, to believe it." and then he stomped away.

It was silence before I spoke up, "So Jeremy are you done window shopping?"

"Yep!" he looked over at Heath, "Can I borrow your car keys to drop this off?" He nodded as he tossed his keys. Jeremy caught it before running off.

Heath let go of me as he went to sit down at a bench, "Don't let that Glen put you down." he stated.

I smiled, "Glen's Glen. He doesn't play music like we do." I stood infront of him, "The truth is...he only plays because he wants the money."

"And why do you play?"

"Because I...I have fun with creating and playing music." I grinned to myself and felt a hand hold mine. I looked over to see him giving me an intimate look, "I like that answer." He flashed me a smile, "That's the same thing I said about acting." I smiled at him which made him look away shyly.

"Hey guys...sorry to inerrupt but we got to get dolled up for that New Years party." Jeremy informed us as he appeared unexpectedly behind us.

I nodded before tapping Heath's shoulder, "Can you walk?"

He nodded before walking along with us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jesus Christ...

I think I almost jumped the shark...