Guardian Angel's Don't Exist...Do They?

Meet Satan

He sat at the edge of the bed looking over the script. I paced around my side of the room, thinking. I have to tell my mom.....no! wait! She'll be pissed!

No, deal with it!

She doesn't need to know!

I mentally slapped myself. Of course she does! I won't be seeing her for a month! Or possibly more than that. Well thats if Nolan says I need to stay while they make the movie...God! Terry what have you got yourself into!

I stared at his pocket where his phone is sticking half way out. I let out a sigh. I have to tell her!

"Ledger?"

He looked up from the paper, "Yes?"

"Can I borrow your phone?"

He nodded as he got it out and handed it to me. My fingers trembled as they typed in the number. My finger froze as it couldn't touch the 'call button'.

I saw from the corner of my eye that he was staring in confusion, "Y'alright Nova?"

I nodded frantically as my eyes never left the green flashing call button. I closed my eyes shut and pressed it down..................................................

"THERESA NOVA!!! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND??" I held the phone away from my ear as she kept babbling about me and Preston's car and the whole deal for paying it back.

"SEE WHAT I MEAN OF NOT BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS!"

I rolled my eyes as she kept on and on and on and on!!

"Look, I'll pay it back-"

"DAMN RIGHT YOU WILL! I AM NOT HELPING YOU PAY FOR HIS DAMAGED HUMMER!"

I sighed, "Okay, I'll be there in a few minutes to get my stuff." geez, it's like throwing me out of my house. I hung up and sighed. Well that went well, don't ya think? I turned around and jumped, almost squealed as Ledger was right in back of me.

"Would you stop that!" I said to him.

He looked at me with innocent eyes, "Ay?"

Huh? what did he say? "What?" I asked arching one eyebrow.

"Sorry, I meant to say is 'what do you mean'?" he chuckled, "I keep forgetting that I'm not in Australia anymore." he looked at his phone in my hand, "Was that your mum?"

I nodded, "And also the incarnation of the devil."

He laughed and ruffled my hair, "She just cares for ya, kid."

My eyes narrowed...did he just call me kid?! I lightly smacked his hand away, "I'm not a kid!" I looked up at him...damn the shortness. I was a little above his chin.

He looked at me strangely, "Right." he cleared his throat, "Well, lets go then." he walked out trying to fight a laugh that was building up in him.

Doesn't believe me, does he? I scoffed and walked right after him.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Well so much for a mothers love, ey?

My stuff was already packed as my cat was sitting right on top of the bag waiting for me.

"There, thats all the stuff you need." she said as she walked up to me, "Let this be a life lesson."

"Thats....thats really kind of you mom." I muttered. I'm sure she'll be happy if I'm gone. Now she won't have any worries around the house.

She sighed in frustration, "So...who are you working for?"

"With me." Ledger's accent filled the room as he stood right next to us.

I, again, jumped in surprise. What is he doing here? Inside here, in this house?

My mom gasped silently, "Your Heath Ledger?" she asked in shock.

I rolled my eyes. Great, my mom's a fan, "Yes and I'm Terry, could we go now?" I more asked him then my mom.

My mom gave me another look, "Theresa, where are your manners?"

"Ugh, could you stop saying my full name." I muttered and Ledger moved infront of us while wearing an interested smile, "Terry is short for Theresa?" he asked.

I opened my mouth to say something but my mom cut me off, "Terry introduce us."

I groaned, why couldn't he just stayed outside smoking his cancer stick?!

"Mom this is my boss," I said and looked at him, "Ledger this is my mom."

"Satan's human form." I muttered under my breath.
♠ ♠ ♠
Personally I don't like this chapter but I have to get it over with.
And!
I apologize for updating late.
teehee!

The fun part is almost up so sit back and hold on tight kiddies!