Guardian Angel's Don't Exist...Do They?

Midnight Missions

The following chapter takes place between 3 am and 4 am....

God...I hate it when your in an empty room with no furniture in it and your trying to keep a quiet voice but you can't cause of the stupid echo!

"Theresa Nova! You and Jeremy are absolute WOMANIZERS! I am FUCKING jealous!" I put my ear away from the phone and turned the volume a bit down so I wouldn't be able to wake anyone up. "First, you guys sneak your ways in a plane to New York and then go to parties! Meet up with celebrities and get lucky the next morning!" my friend, Esther, haven't talked to her in god knows how long. And she probably heard various rumors about me and Jeremy. I swear if we go back to LA we'll probably be famous for "screwing" around celebrities. "My god! Have you seen the papers?! You slept with my future husband!"

"Which one?" I snickered.

"You suck, you know that? Totally suck!"

"You do realize there just rumors, Esther. Not any of that stuff happened!" I whispered a bit too loud.

"Oh really? And why is it that your mom says that your with Heath Ledger. Heath FUCKING Ledger!"

"Can you not yell? Anyways I called for a favor." I looked over to the living room where Jeremy is fast asleep. Yes he is...good boy.

I heard her sigh on the other end, "Do I get anything in return?"

My turn to sigh, "What do you want?"

"Ledger's beanie." she stated.

"What?!"

"Just kidding." she giggled. "But I want Daniel Radcliffe's autograph!" I rolled my eyes, these Harry Potter fans, her and Jeremy.

"I haven't even met him." I muttered.

"But you met his co-star." I was confused, I didn't meet the two that played Ron Weasly and that other girl.

"The dude that plays Cedric Diggory." she planely said.

"Sorry, I'm still lost. I don't read/watch Harry Potter...I don't like to read." I muttered. She sighed, "whatever, I'll tell you when you get back. And what's the favor you asked?"

"Oh yeah! Tomorrow, I want you to go to..." I put up an accent, "Le Rockshell of Guudness." and chuckled and returned to my regular voice, "And I want you to ask if Mr. Ashford still works there. And if he does, tell him that Nova and Dangerfield wants to perform-,"

"YOUR GOING TO PERFORM AGAIN?!?!?!"

"Yes, Esther, that's what I was going to say."

"Oh my god, that's super cool! I'll tell Tony, Cody, Brody, Chipmunk, Freeman, Hershey's sister, Marco Polo-,"

"Esther I get it."

"Well sorry! It's been five years since you two have stopped playing! Which I'm still not happy about. You've left us with boring work and college! And then you disappeared since you dropped out of college and had to help your mom with the bills...are even working?"

"Yes."

"What?"

"I'm babysitting an Australian!"

"Ohhh! That's what your mom meant...I thought you were dating him."

"I am, Esther! Look can you do it or not?" I tried my hardest not to raise my voice and keep it at a whisper.

"Are you going to give me the autograph?"

"Yes, Esther!"

"Okay just remember the dude that played Cedric-,"

"I'm with Jeremy, he'll tell me."

"Oh that's right! Say hi to him for me!"

I sighed,"Esther I'm really tired." I whined as I rubbed my forehead. "Oh so that's how it is, your giving me an excuse so you can go and cuddle/snuggle with Mr. Ledger."

"Yeah...that too."

"Fine Terry, bye."

"Ta-ta."

I turned off Jeremy's phone and charged it where Jeremy is at. I yawned and rolled my shoudlers...either I sleep or watch a movie. I heard a cough from the room. I looked over to see a shadow moving in the bedroom. Sleep sounds good when your with someone you love. Let me rephrase that, anything sounds good when your with your heart's desire.

I felt an arm around my neck and another on my waist. "I think your the one with the insomnia problem." he whispered and kissed under my jaw. He grabbed my ear, "Take a deep breath." I heard a familiar ringing sound on my left ear and remembered my sleep therapist telling me to do this instead of taking in sleeping pills. I also did this to him when we were at that hotel, "So you remembered this?" I asked him moving my ear away. He swept me off my feet, "I took some mental notes." he smiled, leading us back to the room.

My head rested on his arm bicep as he ran his fingers through my hair. I wrapped my arms around him and sighed. A smile formed on my lips. Life couldn't get better.

"So...will you start the countdown?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Superman dies?!?!?!!
That leaves me sad!!!
hahaha I'm watching Superman returns x]
and Underworld Evolution at the same time!

Why do vampires wear armor?! What's the point? You'll just dive in and -chomp- and if you didn't make it for the bite...well sucks to be you xP