Guardian Angel's Don't Exist...Do They?

Mad as a Hatter

I like this text bold color. It's really cool. Never realized it until I started using it more often.

-=-

Jeremy sat back at his own chair while sipping his steamy coffee in a very pleasant way...Until his phone rang. He jumped at the sudden ringer, which made some of the coffee spill and burn his nose and neck, "Woweee!" he shouted as he stared at his phone angrily, "Who on earth...?" he muttered before answering, "Helloooo." he dragged out the 'o'.

"Jeremy? Is that you?" A familiar heartbreaking voice asked. Jeremy's little grin went down a bit as he stumbled in his own words, "Uh..umm Jessica?"

She giggled, "Oh Jeremy! It's been forever!"

He looked around at his empty hotel room, "Y-yeah...it has been." he barely spoke out. He was at a loss of words! Of course! It's been so long since he's been in touch with his old long time girlfriend, which had a messy break-up in the end. He could just imagine her blonde hair flowing in the wind as she smiled at him under the sun.

"Jeremy, I have some important news to tell you." she said very earnestly. Jeremy's brow furrowed in concern and in curiousity.

"I'm all ears, Jess."

-=-

My head rested on Heath's bicep as he began to yawn, which caused me to do the same thing, "I think we should get up now." I suggested as his eyes were still closed.

"Hm...how about another five minutes?"

"Heath, we've been in bed since five thirty." I looked over his shoulder at the clock then laid back down, "It's six am now." and boy did he still looked exhausted. Though, I don't think there was still any rush. I mean, were already out of our night clothes and did all the morning routine. I don't even know when he's supposed to be there. But I guess were not late, yet. Nolan hasn't even contacted me, nor Christian.

"Sing me something first." he said as he nuzzled his his face unto my hair. I sucked in an amount of air before...

A usual amount of knocks was heard as Jeremy waltzed in, "A...very merry unbirthday!"

I sat up, "To Me?"

"To Who?" Jeremy raised an eyebrow.

"To Me!"

"Oh, you!" he grinned as he pointed at me.

I, then, sang the rest after sitting up, "Let's all congratulate us with another cup of tea! A very merry unbirthday to-hooo...you!"

Heath stretched as he chuckled, "Not what I expected but nothing predictable between you two." his eyes went to Jeremy, "Especially you."

"Hey! We don't get paid so enjoy our entertainment before we go into business." Jeremy said professionally as he pointed his finger at Heath.

I was in thought to myself as I sat on the edge of my bed, "Hm...predictable, yes. I can already imagine my wedding and funeral song."

"W-w-wedding?" I heard Jeremy stutter.

I arched a brow at him in confusion as he stuck his hands in his pockets, "What's eatin' ya, mate?" Heath asked.

"Sorry, I just need a..cup of coffee."

Heath jumped up as he gave me a hand, "Well let us head towards the cafeteria!" I said excitedly, not knowing how on earth I was very awake and alert...perhaps it's company. Heath, too, was in a very lit up mood as he walked right next to me on the way to the cafeteria.

Jeremy fidgeted with his mug as he stayed in an awkward silence. His face looked troubled and at the same time his eyes were roaming everywhere in the room. As if searching for something to distract him.

My hand reached across the table and right in his face as I snapped my fingers. His eyes went on my fingers and to my face, "Something wrong, Terry?" he asked.

I grinned, "I should be asking you that."

He shook his head as he rubbed his eyes, "It's nothing, Terr." he smiled, "I'm just a little tired."

That wasn't fooling me, though, "You sure?" I asked again.

He nodded, "Yes." he then looked over to Heath, who was getting himself a cup of coffee and then back to me, "So...how have you been?" he asked me. Huh...probably trying to change the subject.

"Spectacular." I simply said. My face still written in worry, "Jeremy, are you sure your alright?"

"I'm perfectly fine, Terry." he answered seriously and then sighed, "I gotta take a wiz." he randomly said before standing up.

"Don't get lost." I muttered but he heard me either way as he let out a chuckle. He passed by Christian who was just entering with bed hair. It was like he just stumbled out in his pajamas without fixing himself up.

"Well someone forgot to set up their alarm clock." I supressed a giggle.

He looked in confusion, "Am I little late?" he asked as he looked at some of the cast and crew.

"Nope. Some people just like to be here at the earliest time." I answered...geez what is the earliest time? How does the crew sleep at night? He sat across from me, trying to prevent to rest his head on the table, "So is Batman gonna appear as some careless yobbo?"....like someone I know.

~London~

You know that feeling you get when someone is talking about you and then you-

"Hey Rob, you coming with us?"

I unexpectedly sneezed.

"Gee, mate, say it don't spray it."

~Back On Planet TDK~

"I'm sure the make-up crew will fix me up." his eyes moved towards Heath who was coming this way, "Much like Heath."

"G'day, sheilas." he greeted with a sly grin, "Where did Jeremy boy go?"

I smirked,

"Went to go and get a tampon."

-=-

My eyes were wide eyed as Heath stepped out of his trailer. I couldn't even keep my mouth closed. I looked down at his...what it seemed hobo shoes with crazy ass socks, then up to his purple slacks, his green vest over this patterned blueish button up shirt with an unmatched tie, and then his smeared clown face with the scars while some of his greenish hair was on his forehead...but I don't think he seemed to care.

"Twinkle, twinkle little bat. How I wonder what your at." he recited in his Joker accent as he approached me, "Up above the world you fly. Like a tea tray in the sky!" he extended his hand for me to take.

"Is that a poem for Batsy?"

He grinned before attaching his lips onto mine. I couldn't resist. As much as I don't want to ruin anything that the crew transformed him to, I had to kiss back. In matter of seconds, my arms were around his neck and he had me pressed up against the trailer.

"PDA PDA PDA!" I heard Jeremy shouting. Heath pulled away as I looked over at Jeremy with narrowed eyes. Why does he have to feel better at the wrong time?!

"Oh gee, my virgin eyes! Their ruined!" he exclaimed as he rubbed his eyes.

Heath stepped back as I straightened myself, "Oh shut up, you probably seen something maybe even more worse than the sight that was displayed."

"Oh, har har." Jeremy snickered.

Nolan then called out on the radio, "Nova!"

"I get it!"

"Stage 43A!"

"What?! That's far from here!"

"I know. That is why I send in a go-cart." he replied and right then appeared a girl with a black polo crew shirt and a head-set attached to the radio thats hooked on her belt, "Mr. Ledger and Miss Nova." she stated.

"And...Mr. King Jeremy Dangerfield!" Jeremy smiled.

She looked puzzled, "Funny, that's not what the note said."

"Ah, no worries, mate." Heath chuckled, "Their's darts in the trailer. You can never get bored."

Jeremy pouted as he crossed his arms, "That ain't cool, Aussie."

I laughed, "He's kidding, Jeremy."

"Then I call shotgun!" he yelled as he hopped to the passenger seat while me and Heath got the back.

"By the way, what happened to Christian?" Jeremy asked, completely clueless of what's goin' on.

"Geez, Jeremy, if you stayed with us. You would know what happened." I rolled my eyes, "Where were you anyways?"

"Solving a riddle."

"What riddle?"

"Why is a raven like a writing desk?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Attention Restaurant Costumers...
I was wondering...does anyone realize that this story is under the Tragedy genre? Right?...Right?!

Well...I see that this update is out late but I can't get caught staying up like at four in the morning and still be on the computer...even though there's no school.
But anyways, I got caught up with this story that I'm so behind now. This author has been updating like crazy! I'm literally like thirty chapters behind! Well...ten now that I've been reading it xP

Sweet mother of moses! I found a case of Dr. Pepper!!! Yes! Yes! No more tea! No more tea! No more tea!