Guardian Angel's Don't Exist...Do They?

Cry Out Bloody ***!

"Wonderful news!" Heath said excitedly.

"What is it?" I asked with mutual feelings.

He twirled the ice cubes in the cup with the straw, "Starting this December..." his smile grew big with mischief, "...London...filming." his feet tapped with excitement. He was acting like a five year old on a sugar rush.

"Another movie?!"

He nodded.

"That's amazing! What movie?"

"The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus!" he chuckled and then cleared his throat. His face grew serious, "Now for the big time question." he stood up from his seat and got down one knee infront of me and took my hand, "Would you, Terry, be my lovely assistant once again and adventure with me onto the depths of London for my next film?"

"Hell yes! Oh captain, my captain!" My face grew warm as I saw the way his postition is infront as he carressed my hand, "Umm...Heath?"

"Hm?"

I mouth opened but the words wouldn't come out, "...nevermined." He chuckled and stood up, "I'll be back." he said as he gave me a sweet kiss, "Don't get lost."

-=-

Jeremy sipped on his coke annoyingly, "Alone time, they say." he muttered as he eavesdropped on them, "Oh well, couples get gross." a girl caught his eye and averted his attention, "Helloooo pretty lady!"

"Who are you?" she questioned.

"They call me King Jeremy the Wicked! And I think that turtle neck looks....rather dashing?" Jeremy examined her and gasped, "Tattoos!"

"Is Heath Ledger dating that girl?" she questioned.

"Look lady, that's my best friend's significant other your talking about!" Jeremy told her with a grown up tone as he wagged his finger at her, "And I am a lawyer so..."

"Well if he's her significant other, why's he coming over to see me?" she asked completely ignoring Jeremy's last line.

Jeremy scoffed as he turned around to meet with a tall Aussie, "Oi, Jeremy, how you holding up? Who's your lassie?"

"That's gross! No offense but she doesn't count as a she with those manly arms!" Jeremy gasped at the end of his sentence as tattoo shoved him out of the way to make way for...

"Heath! That's even more gross! It's devouring you!" Jeremy shivered as he felt Terry's presence.

Heath pushed tattoos out of the way, his mouth still agape as his mind processed of what just happened. Terry stood there speechless and tattoo tucked a hundred bucks into Heath's hands. With a satisfied grin she said, "Thank you for the birthday present!" and then she pranced off.

Jeremy looked at the two and sighed, "Okay...the term, "This is not what it looks like!" is soo overrated but THIS IS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" he looked at Heath, "Was it?! What's the money for?" he questioned as Terry smacked him, "You're not his girlfriend!" she turned to Heath, "What the hell? What's the money for?"

"That's what I just asked." Jeremy mumbled as he got out of the way.

"Terry I...she...it wasn't meant to be this way! I swear!"

-=-

Five minutes later....

I stomped almost the whole way out of the area and made my way to downtown LA. My jaw was clenched and I didn't care if I crashed into a person. I didn't even bother to tell them sorry. My head was clouded and poisoned with the image earlier and...and...am I overreacting? I turned at an intersection ignoring the stop light. I finally stopped as someone bumped into me hard, "Ouch." he hissed.

"Geez, next time get out of the way." I grumbled through my teeth as I glanced at the guy. My face soften as well as my jaw. I looked at Rob with an apologetic expression, "Uh...sorry."

He smiled, "I take it you had a bad day?"

"It...could be worse." I shrugged.

He face turned concerned, "Well...do you mind if I walk with you?" his eyes traveled around, "Wherever you're going."

I let out a sigh and then my lip twitched to a small smile. A little company wouldn't hurt. There's no reason to say no anyways. I nodded my head for him to follow as I continued walking to where I was heading earlier before bumping into him...again.

"So...what happened to Tom?" I asked noticing he was by himself.

I looked at him as he pulled out a cigarette, "Well...he said he had some stuff to do so I told him that I would just be out on my own."

I took away the cigarette from him and threw it, "Leaving you out on your own? What if you get kidnapped?"

"You threw my last one." he whined and then scoffed, "Terry, I can defend myself." he said as he looked at the thrown ciggy.

I gave him a disbelieving look, "Rob, you don't look like a body builder." I said as I eyed at his skinny appearance. He looked fragile compared to Bane...then again everyone else does.

Rob gave me a small glare, "I can take on three guys."

I laughed, "Rob, I was kidding. And yes, I believe you on that last part." I chuckled and saw him chuckling a few minutes later.

"I'm pretty sure I'll fight like a bitch if that ever happens." he said which made me laugh harder, "Now that! I believe."

"And they say I'm a dick." he smirked.

"You're just funny...in a jerkish way." I smiled, "But it's fine. As long as you don't feel offended...do you?" I asked him.

He shook his head, "No, I don't."

"Okay...if I cross the line. I'm sorry."

He smiled down at me, "Don't worry about it."

We walked in silence and then I started to feel bad...Maybe he didn't do it on purpose. Maybe he was trying to tell me something... or maybe thats why he got out of his seat..Was he planning to meet her at that same time? I let out a huge shaky sigh, which led to Rob looking over in concern.

"Rob?" I stopped.

He faced me, "Terry?"

"If you..." should I even ask him?

"Where's Heath?" he asked looking at the direction where I came from. He looked like he wanted to tackle something.

"Er...we got into a messy arguement..." I looked down as the sun was starting to disappear, "I just left. I ran..." I covered my eyes, "I was frustrated and confused! I don't know what I..." I felt his hand on the back of my head, giving me a one armed hug. He continued to pet my head as I heard him sigh, "It's getting late." he muttered, "I think you guys just need to sort things out." I looked up at him as he smiled, "Don't cry, Terry."

I stepped back as I wiped my face with the cloth of my sweater, "I'll walk you home so you can wait for Heath."

I nodded, "Thank you, Rob."

He chuckled, "Just don't forget what I said."

"To go and talk to him."

"Yes and don't be afraid...otherwise you'll make the same mistake I did." he muttered to himself.

"What happened?"

"I thought my ex-girlfriend cheated on me when I filmed Harry Potter." he scoffed, "Well I did find her snogging with another wanker." he sighed, "Long story." he said as we stood near the entrance of the neighborhood.

That night, I crawled into bed. The place had an eerie silence. I replayed today's events in my head. She...she was in his front yard and then appeared at the restaurant. Were they planning this? I sighed as I buried my head onto the pillow....

A blind light went through the window as it awoke me from my slumber. Little did I know, it was already ten thirty in the morning. Meaning, I slept in. The house is still quiet. Heath hasn't come home...I sighed sadly as a part of me urged to go looking for him. What if something happened to him? Did he get enough sleep last night? God, I'm getting pretty worried.

I didn't notice but my phone kept vibrating onto the table...Oh crap! I leaped out of the bed and flipped open the annoying machine:

9 texts

5 missed calls

3 voicemails

...from Sid and Jeremy.


Jeremy? Sid?! What's going on? I listened to one message and immediately my heart stopped, "Terry, please call me back! Mom has pneumonia and she's in the hospital right now!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh, I suck horribly on couple fights >.> it reminds me of these two people
teeeeheeeheee x3

two in one day!