Guardian Angel's Don't Exist...Do They?

Well Ain't This Awkward?

My fingers tapped with the music on the table from where I was sitting. God, its been a while since I've played anything! The melodic sounds of the electric guitar that was playing Hypnotize from System of a Down filled my ears from the tv. Too bad I couldn't hire it. Heath was talking alien language on the phone. I think I would understand an asian more than him....too much slang in the english language, not that I was against it. It's just....WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!

"What the heck is he talking about?" I muttered to myself. Heath hung up after saying Hoo-roo, mate and smiled at me, "Just had a chin wag with my oldies."

"um...old people wagging their tails?"

"Not that ol-" he laughed at my sentence, "I meant that I had a good chat with my parents."

"Oh well that make sense." System of a Down finished and another music video popped out....I grinned, Highway to Hell.

"What're you watchin'?"

"ACDC, you know them?"

He shrugged, "You know Grace Woodroofe?"

I shook my head, "Nope, who that?"

"She's a singer and a songwriter. I signed her up for Masses Music Co, a record label that I established with Ben Harper."

My mouth dropped, "D-did you just say- You own a record label company?!"

Heath nodded happily, "Yep, I love music."

I couldn't move...I was too shocked...am I even breathing?!?!

"You...own...a record company."

"Yeah," he eyebrows pulled together in concern, "Is something wrong?"

I didn't pay attention to what he was mumbling about. The words kept replaying in my head...
He owns a record company! He owns a record company!! A music company! With somebody already signed up!!

I looked up towards the heavens. God? Are-are you there? Jeremy did you just pray?

"Nova?"

"I love you Jesus!"

Maybe this is a sign. Maybe Jeremy is right. Maybe after I'm done working for Heath....Maybe if I start writing my own music with Jeremy.

"Nova? You alright, mate?"

I snapped out of my thoughts as I felt a hand rubbed my back and heard a low chuckle against my ear. I found myself against him and my arms wrapped around his torso.

Well ain't this awkward?

"I love you Jesus..." its all I said.

"Sorry, my name is Heath Ledger."

"Ledger...."

"Yeah?"

"Don't ruin the moment."

"Sorry, Nova." he rested his head ontop of mine and stayed quiet and I bet I had stupid over-happy look on my face shouting out, Citizens of LA! Heath Ledger might have opened a new chapter in my life!
♠ ♠ ♠
oh my god
its short!
xD

no more for today, I have to go and play the role of a soon-to-be fiance who is trying to cheer up his girlfriend cause he bought the cheapest engagement ring....lol don't ask, long story.
wow thats a long idiom-
wait what is an idiom? I forgot teehee!

I have no comments for this chapter, besides that is short...wait I already said that hahaha!! xD