Because Life Is Just That Awesome

Chapter Eleven

"Dude, you're out!" Matt yelled at Zacky.

"No I'm not, I beat the throw by a mile!" Zacky yelled back at him.

"You're full of it!" Matt yelled again.

"Both of you just shut up!" Johnny yelled, making both of them shut up immediately. They both opened there mouth to say something, But Johnny beat them to it. "It's only a stupid little baseball game."

"But he was out!" Matt yelled.

"Come on you guys, let's just go home. It's getting dark out anyways and in Huntington, it's not the safest place to be when there's no light." I said.

"Fine, let's go bubble butt." Matt said throwing me over his shoulder. I didn't object to it. I found this relaxing.

"I'm not a bubble butt." I said. Okay, it may have been more of whining then saying, but whatever.

"You've obviously never had to carry you before." Matt said. I looked up at Johnny who was walking behind us.

"I'm only 5'2", I can't possibly be THAT heavy." I said. "Hell, even Johnny is heavier than me." Matt stayed quiet. "Besides, if I'm SOOO heavy, just put me down.

"Fine," he said and let go. I fell to the ground pretty hard. And it hurt, but I soon got back up.

"I said put me down, not drop me!" I yelled.

"Picky, picky picky. It's not my fault that you can't fly." I gave him a strange look. "Well it's not is it?"

"It might as well be." I said smiling. He smiled back at me.

"My god you two are strange." Johnny said.

"Hey Brian, you still back there?" I remembered Brian. He'd been really quiet today. I looked back. And he looked up at me and smiled. "Why have you been so quiet?" He shrugged.

"I just don't have anything to say I guess." He said.

"Okay, are you okay?" he nodded, smiling slightly.

We finally got back to our house and most of use expected to find Jimmy there. But nope, he was nowhere to be found. There was a note on the kitchen counter.

Dear...whoever,
I'll be back later. I forgot to tell you that I have a date tonight. And maybe if things work out with this you'll get to meet her too. Assuming I don't fuck it up first. But yeah, that's where I'll be. If you need me, well then sucks for you guys because I'll be busy...if you know what I mean.
--Jimmy
P.S.- The pizza in the fridge...don't eat it. You don't wanna know why, trust me.

I laughed at the note and set it back down on the counter. I went out into the living room.

"So where's Jimmy?" Brian asked.

"Aww, do you miss your lover?" Matt asked. Brian glared at him. And Zacky just chuckled. Johnny just sat there quietly.

"Shut up Matt! That was a one time thing and you know it!" Brian yelled. Everybody else looked at him strangely. He covered his mouth and blushed.

"Yeah, I don't know about everybody else, but I DON'T want to hear this story." Johnny said.

"We were drunk and bored. It just happened." Brian said defending himself, at this point in time, he was redder then a tomato.

"Okay, yeah, I don't want to know either!" Zacky said. Even I agreed with him.

"Okay, so anyways, Jimmy is on a date with...whoever it is." I said trying to get off the subject.

"Uh oh, don't say that, Brian might get jealous..." Matt said smirking. I threw a pillow at him.

"Shut up Matt, nobody needs to deal with that crap right now!" Matt went to defend himself, but everybody shot him a look to hell him to just shut up.

"Fine, I'm done." Matt said holding his hands up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just remember the meaning of fiction.
That means it's not real.