Because Life Is Just That Awesome

Chapter Twelve

Twelve

"So what are we doing today?" Johnny asked everybody as he sat next to me on the couch with his arm slung around my shoulder.

"Well we were gonna go play darts in the garage. I don't know about you." Matt said.

"I'll just stay in here then and watch TV. It's safer." I said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Zacky asked pretending to be hurt.

"It means...how often do you guys actually throw the darts and the dart board?"

"Uh...a lot. There was just that ONE time that we threw them at Johnny. And he forgave us. Didn't you Johnny?" Brian asked. Johnny nodded, but he also glared.

They all shuffled out into the garage and I turned on the TV. It was Saturday morning and there was absolutely nothing on TV. I turned it back off and groaned.

Being desperate, I decided to take the sharpie out of my pocket and draw on my stomach. I decided to draw a fish. But that took up about ten minutes of my time before I was bored again.

"So you like fish eh?" I looked up and saw Jimmy standing in the doorway.

"Yes, in fact, I do. But the real question Jimmy is, how was your date?" I asked.

"It was terrible." He said sitting down next to me on the couch.

"What happened?" I aske.d

"When I picked her up, she was pretty well on her way to being drunk already. And it just got worse the rest of the night. She kept bitching at me about manners and crap. Then we went back to her place and she passed out so I just slept on the couch and when I woke up she apparently didn't remember me through her hangover because she started throwing shit at me." He rambled on.

"Wow, that sounds like the worse date possible." I said to him, patting him on the back.

"Yeah, but whatever. Say, where's everybody else?" He asked, obviously trying to change the subject.

"They're out in the garage...playing darts." I said with some fear in my voice.

"Oh god. There's no way I'm going out there then. I already have one scar from the last time they played darts." He said pulling up his pant leg and pointing to the sort of small scar on his leg. "I sure as heck don't need another one."

We heard a lot of commotion coming from down the hall. "Oh shut up Junior. It was just a dart. You'll live." Matt said. Brian glared at him for calling him Junior.

"That's three out of five that you guys have hit with darts, where'd you hit Brian?" I asked.

"They hit me in the ass! It hurt like a bitch!" Brian yelled.

"Oh quit your whining Brian." Zacky said. "It's not like you're gonna die. Hell, it's probably not even bleeding. The worst you'll have is a bruise."

"Have you ever had a bruise on your ass. It makes EVERYTHING uncomfortable." He said loudly.

"Just shut up already. We get it, you're uncomfortable! You're ass hurts...BLAH BLAH BLAH!" Zacky said obnoxiously.

"Well you shouldn't have thrown a dart at me."

"You could have moved." Johnny said. Brian opened his mouth to say something, but he never did. "Exactly."
♠ ♠ ♠
That would suck to get hit in the ass with a dart.