Because Life Is Just That Awesome

Chapter Thirteen

"What's up Jim-Butt?" I asked Jimmy.

"Not much Mad...face..." He said.

"That was a terrible come back. Loser." I told him

"But I'm your favorite loser ever!" He said proudly.

"No, that's Johnny, but you're a close second." I said patting his head.

"Oh geeze, just take away my reason for living why don't you?" I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, Jimmy, you're my favorite retard. But Johnny's my favorite loser still. So you're out of luck." He pouted some more, but saw that I wasn't giving in. "It's not gonna work Jimbo, just accept it." He lightened up and smiled. I patted his head again.

"What am I, a puppy?" He asked.

"Yes, yes you are. You are my big puppy." His hands started to twitch. "my big puppy that really needs to get off the drugs." He shrugged.

"I'm not on drugs right now, I'm just...shaky." He said rolling his eyes.

"Okay shaky, I'm gonna go find Johnny boy." I got up off the couch and walked into the kitchen. Zacky was sitting there eating a sandwich. I walked by him and grabbed it off his plate.

"HEY! I was eating that."

"Point?" I asked him.

"MY point is that I'm hungry!" He whined.

"Me too. Sound familiar?" He laughed a little as I took a bite out of his sandwich and threw it back onto the plate. "Eww, that is the worst sandwich tastes terrible!" He laughed even more and I left the kitchen and went up to my bed room. Johnny was laying in my bed in just his boxers...and he was sleeping.

I laid down in the bed with him and relaxed. I reached over to the bed side table and turned on my stereo. It started to play AFI. I wasn't paying much attention to what song it was though.

"You're a loser Maddie." Johnny mumbled.

"So are you, but you're my favorite loser, even ask Jimmy. We had an interesting conversation about it earlier." I told him.

"Well now, I'm glad I'm your favorite. Now my life is officially complete." He said sarcastically.

"You know, you're a very grumpy sleepy person."

"Johnny want go sleep." He mumbled again. He nuzzled his face into my neck and relaxed.

I could feel his steady breathing on my neck. It was a very relaxing feeling. I was about to fall asleep to, but there was a small weight that landed on top of me. I looked around and saw Zacky's dog on my stomach.

"What are you doing here Ichabod?" I asked.

"The dog won't answer you, you know?" Zacky said from the door way.

"Okay Zacky, what's your dog doing here?" I asked nicely.

"He wanted to see his favorite Uncle ever!" Zacky said laughing. "So I brought him up here."

"Jimmy is down stair on the couch...probably watching porn." I told him.

"He doesn't know the difference. Just pet him and get it over with." He said. I pet Ichy and when the dog finally settled down on top of Johnny, I rolled over and got some more sleep.

"Okay, come on you silly dog, let's get out of here." Zacky said. The dog immediately jumped off on Johnny, making him groan slightly.

"Aww, poor Johnny, are you okays?" I asked him.

"No, Ichy hurt my feelings." He said sadly. I gave him a slight kiss, and when he least expected it, I slapped his stomach.

"Quit being a baby." I said to him before I gave him another kiss. I smiled and snuggled close to him to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh the magic of copy and paste
:]