Because Life Is Just That Awesome

Chapter Eighteen

"Jimmy," Zacky whined, "Give me the remote back! I was watching something!" he yelled.

"Oh Poor Zacky. Whatever will the world do if you can't watch one show?" Jimmy said like a girl.

"The world will go to shit!" Zacky yelled.

"Oh well, I guess it's gonna happen then." Jimmy said shrugging his shoulders.

"Don't make me go all ninja on your ass!" Zacky said.

"Both of you shut up. Jimmy give me the remote." I said. He shook his head. I glared at him. He just smiled and put the remote into his pants.

"Eww!" Zacky and I said together.

"You can keep it now." Zacky said on his own, making a disgusted face.

"Hey Maddie?" Matt asked walking into the room. "Would you ever let me throw knives at you?" I looked at him dumbfounded.

"What kind of question is that?" I asked him. He shrugged his shoulders, "I don't even trust you guys with darts, why would I EVER trust you with knives?"

"It was just a question..." he said, "But maybe I should just stick to card tricks instead." I nodded.

He pulled a deck of cards out of his back pocket, "Pick a card, any card." I laughed and pulled a card. "Don't show me. Okay, got it?" I nodded and put it back into the deck. He shuffled them up a bit.

"Okay, was THIS your card?" He said pulling out a card that wasn't mine. I shook my head.

"This one?" He asked pulling out another card. I shook my head again. He ended up going through the entire deck and still didn't find it.

"You must have lied then! I went through the entire deck!!" I laughed.

"I didn't lie...you never picked my card. But that doesn't mean my card was in the deck." I said and pulled the card out of my pocket. He stood there dumbfounded, looking back and forth from the deck of cards to the card I was holding in my hand.

"how the fuck did you do that?!?" He asked.

"I'm magical." I said wiggling my fingers a little. he snatched his card back and left the room. "Poor Matt."

"He'll get over it." Johnny said. He Jumped into my lap and snuggled up close to me.

"Are you comfy?" I asked him as I started drumming a little on his stomach.

"Very much so, are you having fun with your little drumming?"

"Yes sir, I am." A couple minutes later there was a knock on the door.

"Johnny, you're gonna have to get up so I can answer the door." He shook his had and kissed me lightly

"No, I don't want you to leave me." He said pouting. There was another impatient knock on the door.

"Seriously Johnny, I have to answer the door." The knocking got more and more obnoxious.

"Fine, we'll compromise." He said. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "See where compromising can get you." He said.

"Oh yeah, I get a wonderful view of your ass." I told him sarcastically, patting his butt a little.

"You know you love it!"

"No, I love you. Your butt was just a plus!" I said to him. He finally answered the damn door.

"Took you long enough. Um...Is Maddie here?" Selena asked. Johnny turned around and I looked up and waved at her. "Am I interrupting something? Cause you know...I can come back later if you want."

"It's fine, Johnny is just being like a wet T-shirt today...very clingy." I said to her. she laughed a little.

"Can you blame me. I've been stuck on a bus with a bunch of smelly guys."

"Johnny, I'm sure they weren't too happy about how you smelt either." Selena told him.

"Yeah, but they pick on me anyways, whether or not I smell bad. So I might as well smell bad while they're doing it." I shrugged my shoulders. Who knows sometimes with this kid.

"OH MY GOD!! IT LIVES!!!" Zacky yelled entering the room. "Sorry, but you were out pretty good yesterday."

"Yeah, that happens sometimes..." She told him blushing. "But you know, what are you gonna do about it?"

"Hey Johnny?" I asked him.

"Yeah?" he said.

"Can you put me down? I'm starting to lose feeling in my face." I asked him patting his butt a little more.

"But you seem to be enjoying my sexy ass."

"I'll enjoy your butt later. Just put me down please?" He sighed and put me down. "Thank you Babe."

"Now that that's over...What's for lunch?" Zacky asked. We all laughed.

"Whatever your fat ass will get up and make." Jimmy said.

"Why do you guys always come out of nowhere?" I asked him.

"I don't know about everybody else, but I do because I'm just simply that amazing." He said.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy." I said patting his back.