Because Life Is Just That Awesome

Chapter Twenty Four

Twenty four

"I'm not kidding! I was just attacked by some psycho in a bear costume.

"Oh yeah, because that happens every day." He said.

"It may not happen every day, but it happened to me today." I told him. "It chased me down the street. And it scared the crap out of me!"

"So...you're saying that you were just walking down the street from the store, and out of nowhere some guy in a bear suit started to chase you down the street..." He said.

"That's exactly what happened." I told him.

"No way!"

"RAWR!" The growl came from the front door and I screamed.

"AHH, THE BEAR IS BACK!!" I said running away.

I ran out the back door and into the bushes and hid. I realized that'd be no good, so I ran to Johnny's apartment instead.

Zacky's POV

I watched as Maddie ran out of the back door and into the backyard. While she was doing that, she wouldn't stop screaming her head off.

I turned my attention back to the "Bear" man. It laughed.

"That was hilarious!!!" He said. I easily agreed. Because it was hilarious.

"Yeah, it was, but do you ever think that we're being too cruel to her?" I asked. Jimmy finally took the head off of the costume and put it onto the kitchen counter.

"No, this isn't cruel. Cruel was putting Brian in a Gorilla suit in front of Johnny's Place." I laughed and nodded.

"Yeah, that's a little cruel. But Brian isn't as scary." I said.

"I'm not scary, but I think everybody is scary when they're in a bear suit." Jimmy said. I thought about it for a second and nodded.

Normal POV

"Brian, that's so not cool." I told him.

"They paid me twenty bucks. Of course I'm gonna do it though."

"That's still messed up though. I thought I was gonna get murdered."

"We wouldn't hurt you, would we?" Brian asked.

"That's not my problem. I know you wouldn't hurt me. But I didn't know who was in the costume." Brian thought for a second and shrugged his shoulders.

"Whatever, doesn't matter that much." Brian said.

"Were you and Matt in on this too?" I asked Johnny.

"I don't know about Matt, but I wasn't. I've been here all day." he said.

"Where is Matt anyways." I looked at everybody and everybody shook their heads.

"Who knows. He'll probably show up tomorrow if anything." Johnny said.

"yeah, knowing him he's still probably asleep. it's only noon."

"Yeah, why would he be awake. The sun is still up." Brian said." I laughed a little.

"You're making it sound like he's a vampire Brian." Johnny said.

"He may not be a vampire, but I don't doubt if he's nocturnal. He's always asleep on the couch or something during the day and then he's awake all night.

"Yeah, but that's just how he is." I said.

"So do we do now? I already got kicked by somebody." Brian said. "I'm in no hurry for that again."

"Well you shouldn't have scared me with your little costumes. Besides, I didn't even kick you that hard, so stop being a little baby." I told him.

"You obviously don't know how hard you kick." He said. Johnny agreed.

"Johnny, I've never even kicked you." I told him. He nodded.

"I know, but I'm afraid that Brian will kick me if I don't say something." He said.

"I'm not gonna kick you for no reason." Brian said.

"You used to." Johnny said back.

"That was years ago!" Brian said.

"So, you still did it." He said.

"Oh boo hoo." Brain said.

"Anyways, So Johnny, how's that money in the wallet thing going for you?" I asked him.

"Not so good..."

"Seriously?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I had $200, but Zacky took it to pay for this little scheme." he said.

"Poor Johnny has no money." Brian said.

"Wait, those costumes cost that much?" I asked Brian.

"I don't know, knowing Zacky he also bought alcohol. Plus they had to pay me." He said.

"That's lame."

"No, what's lame is that we have to keep these costumes forever because Zacky accidently bought them instead of renting them." Brian said.

"I don't know, that's kind of funny." I said.

"It's not that funny." He said.

"It kind of is."

"You know what though, I wish I had money for my wallet, it's kind of sad not having any..." Johnny said out of nowhere. I reached into my back pocket and pulled out ten dollars.

"Here Johnny," I said handing them the money, "Now you have money for your wallet."

"Yeah, about that..." Johnny said, "There's a slight problem."

"Really? What'd you do, lose your wallet already?"

"Well," I groaned.

"It's only been a couple days Johnny!!" I told him.

"Zacky took my whole wallet and won't give it back. So I'm just considering it as lost, because who knows where it is or if I'll ever get it back."

"That's very sad my friend, very very sad." Brian said.

"I know..."