Because Life Is Just That Awesome

Chapter Three

As I ran out of the room and ran aimlessly around the house, up and down stairs, everything. I finally realized what the best weapon in this house was. Matt.

I ran to Matt's room and jumped onto his bed. I could tell I freaked him out a little, because he let out a little groan.

"What the hell are you doing? It's freakin'..." He looked at his clock, "It's 3:30 in the morning. Go back to sleep. Why the hell do you have a plastic sword?"

"I can't go back to sleep, there's something under my bed. That's why I have the fucking sword!!" I yelled. There was laughing behind us. I looked back and saw Johnny. I was a little bit relieved. But I'd be more relieved if Matt killed whatever the hell was in there.

"Don't worry Maddie, there's nothing under your bed. And if there is, I'm sure its just the boogieman." Matt said laughing.

"I'm serious Matt, there's something under my bed, and its freaking me out!! Go get rid of it." I whined.

"Fine, come on Johnny, let's go get rid of the boogieman for her. That way we can get back to sleep." They both laughed and left the room. I stayed in Matt's room, clutching the sheets and sword for dear life. A few minutes later I heard a girly scream coming from my room. I think it was Johnny. "IT'S GOT MY LEG!!" Never mind then...It was Matt. So much for my weapon.

Seconds later I heard another girly scream and foot steps running towards Matt's room. Johnny pounced on the bed and scrambled to get under the sheets. Feeling worried for my brother, I ran into my room and saw the Matt was desperately trying to escape the grasp of whatever the hell it was that's been torturing us tonight.

Using my almighty sword, I started to beat the crap out of the arm of said creepy thing.

"Ow ow ow! CRAP THAT HURTS!! I give up, STOP HITTING ME!!" Well we know its a somebody. Whoever it was pulled there arm back under the bed and they came all the way out from under the bed and put their hands up in defense.

"WHAT THE FUCK JIMMY!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!" I Threw the sword at him and started chasing after him, laughing slightly at the fact that the sword hit him in the head.

I ran after him and eventually caught up to him, tackling him to the ground. I punched him for awhile. It was softly, but enough to hurt a little after awhile. Before just calmly sitting on him. "So Jimmy?" I asked him calmly.

"Yes Maddie?" He asked sweetly.

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?!?" I screamed.

"I was bored. So...I figured, why not?" He shrugged as best as possible.

"I thought you were supposed to be on vacation in Florida."

"I came home early!" He said in defense.

"You came home early to scare the shit out of me?!?"

"No, I came home early anyways. Scaring you was just a plus" He said smiling like an idiot.

"I'm going back to sleep." I mumbled. I went back into my room and crawled into my bed to finally get some decent sleep.

"Maddie. Are you there?" Somebody said in the creepy voice again.

"Jimmy, don't make me get my fucking sword again!" I yelled.

"Fine, goodnight." I laughed and finally fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I re-read this story...and NOW I remember what happened in the story
It made me laugh a little.
Oh and by the way, for future reference, it's MADDIE like a girl, not MATTY like Matt.
It makes a pretty big difference...