Because Life Is Just That Awesome

Chapter Thirty

"Are you blowing spit bubbles?" I asked Johnny. He just nodded. "Wow, I knew you were bored, but I didn't know it was that bad." I said to him.

"Yeah, these car rides just aren't as entertaining when Jimmy won't say anything because he's driving." he said back to me. I just shrugged my shoulders.

"yeah, that's true, he's a real hard ass when he's driving. He won't talk, look away, he's like a statue." I said.

"Has he even blinked yet?" I asked Johnny.

"Not that I've seen..." he said. "Wow, he's like a serious statue..." he said trailing off a bit.

"My god, it's ten o' clock and Matt Is still driving!" Johnny complained.

"I know, I'm sort of afraid...too much longer and Zacky might start running into other cars out of boredom." I said.

"How much you wanna bet that Zacky and Brian are sitting there with all the windows rolled down, just singing?" Jimmy said out of nowhere.

"Is that you're secret fantasy?" I asked him.

He didn't say anything. I guess he was back to his "no talk while driving" thing. Or he just didn't want to admit it. Or possibly a little bit of both.

I just laid down across the back seat and sighed. I laughed slightly for no apparent reason. I looked over at Johnny.

He was sitting there trying to touch his nose with his tongue. It wasn't working out too well for him.

"Johnny, if it hasn't worked yet, I don't think it will." i told him tiredly.

"Well I'm one persistant man!" He said proudly. I sat there watching him for a couple minutes, "HA I finally did it!" He said.

"Don't even try that Johnny, I've been watching you, and you still haven't done it!" I said laughing. he shrunk back in his seat a little.

ZACKY'S POV

"On the road again. Just can't wait to get on the road again! The life I love is makin' music with my friends And I can't wait to get on the road again!!" Brian sang.

"Wow, I never realized how appropriate that song was..." Brian said.

"Why are you even singing it?" He just shrugged his shoulders. And I sighed.

"Oh come on Zacky, you need to cheer up!" Brian told me, "TURN THAT FROWN UPSIDE DOWN!" I just sighed.

"Roll down the windows, it smells in here." I said.

"The windows are down..." Brian said.

"Well then throw your shoes out the window! Do something please." I said.

"Why have you seriously been so down lately?"

"I haven't gotten any sleep in literally three days. I told you guys that before. I'm just tired is all it is."

"Dude, we've been driving in this car all day, just sleep now."

"Well that would have been good advice earlier, but guess what?"

"What?" He asked me.

"NOW IT SMELLS TOO BAD!" I yelled. He briefly looked over at me frowning.

"Oh just calm down, it'll air out in a little while." I said to him. "And if it makes you feel any better...I'll buy new shoes in the next place we stop."

"yeah, that'll make me feel better." I said happily. Brian just rolled his eyes.

"I'm just waiting for that skunk to come out of nowhere now..." I said laughing a little. He laughed a little with me.

"Me too, it'd be just my luck for that to happen..."

"Yeah, you don't have very good luck..." I told him.

MATT'S POV

"You don't talk a lot, do you?" I asked Selena.

She just shook her head. I sighed and kept driving. "When are we gonna stop?" she asked.

"When this car runs out of gas." I told her.

"Okay, now how about a serious answer...sorry but it's like eleven now and we've been driving all day and I'm sick of this car!" she said.

"We'll stop in a couple miles, I'm sick of driving too." I told her, "even though I'm the only one that's been driving." we both laughed.

"What was even funny about that?" we asked each other. I just shrugged my shoulders.

"The road pulls some psycho shit on yah." I said. she just laughed.

"OH LOOK A MOTEL!" She said laughing.

"Just stop Matt, I don't wanna drive forever until the next one." I nodded and pulled into the motel parking lot. I heard all the guys honking their horns, probably glad to be getting out of the cars now.

"WOOOH!!" I heard Jimmy cheering from this far away. He must be glad to be out of the car more than anybody.

"Okay Jimmy, we get it!" I yelled at him, getting out of the car. He just cheered again and calmed down a little.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so what was I gonna say. Um, there's about eight more chapters left.
I'd have to say that the ending is something that most people don't expect.
Except me...because I wrote it!