Because Life Is Just That Awesome

Chapter Thirty One

"I never thought I'd be so happy to see a Best Western." Jimmy said kissing the ground. Everybody had already gone inside, but he had been praising the ground for the past five minutes. I was just watching him, laughing a little.

"Are you done yet buddy?" I asked him.

"No, I'm not," He kissed the ground a couple more times and stood up. "Now I'm done."

"Good to know, now do you want to go inside?" I asked him, "Or do you have to hug a couple trees too?" he just laughed.

"Yeah yeah, you got jokes, and just so you know, there is NO WAY IN HELL I'm driving tomorrow." he told me.

"Good, that was the most boring car ride ever." I said, "I hate to admit this, but I like you annoying me better than you driving like a statue man."

"That's cool, because I like annoying you more than I like driving."

"Okay, you can go hug your trees, but it's too damn hot out here, so I'm going inside."

"It's only hot because I'm out here." Jimmy said. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"You really need a girlfriend Jimmy," I told him.

"Nah, I don't roll that way." He said.

"Oh, so you want a boy friend?" I asked him. He just rolled his eyes.

"NOT what I meant." He said. "I'm not gay,"

"Could've fooled me." I told him.

"Very funny, but no, I just mean that I don't want a girlfriend right now...so what's new?" he asked me.

"Well, yesterday some old lady told me that you guys were evil because you had tattoos..." I told him.

"Ahhh yes. The topic of all good good conversations my dear friend... yes yes yes.... but heed my warning to you- the peeps that DON'T SPEAK of these HIGHLY PROFITABLE wonders on your body! oh dear me... THOSE are the fuckers that you have to worry about...secret agents from another land. So i say...
TO HELL WITH THE AGENTS! And HELLO to porch monkeys!"

"Wow..." was all I could say to him.

"Exactly!" He said proudly.

"What anything new with you?" I asked him strangely.

"Oh yeah, TONS! I've been driving all day...I have this strange urge to sing...and I want to super glue post-its to Zacky while he's sleeping..."

"Well then let's go for it!"

"Go for what?" Brian asked coming outside. "What are you doing out here anyways?"

"We're gonna go get crap to super glue to Zacky. And we've just been out here talking." I told him. he nodded.

"Can I help?" Brian asked. I laughed.

"Sure, you can drive." We told him.

"Fun," he said skipping to his van. Jimmy threw him the keys and we both got in. We drove to the store and bought super glue and A LOT of post-its.

"Okay, so how are we gonna get into Zacky's room?" I asked them.

"Like this," he said. He reached into the back of the van and grabbed a can of soda.

"How is that gonna help?" Brian asked.

"You'll see in a second...but I'm gonna have to say sorry now.." Jimmy said to him.

"Why?"

"Because," Jimmy said and threw the can of soda, hitting him directly in the head, making him pass out and fall to the ground. My jaw dropped.

"Dude, that was so mean!" I said to him.

"Well, he said he wanted to help...And now he is." Jimmy said.

"So, how is this gonna help?" I asked him.

"Just come on," he said picking up Brian and he started to carry him inside. I just shook my head and followed him.

He went up to the front desk. "Uh, hi," he said politely to the man at the desk. "I need a room key to room 114 to get my friend back...he passed out drunk, so we're just trying to get him to his hotel room." He said.

the guy nodded and I turned around and started to chuckle. Jimmy walked over, "I told you it would work." he said proudly. I just rolled my eyes.

We went to Zacky's motel room and we sat Brian in a chair on the corner. Me and Jimmy laughed. We started to write weird little notes on the post-its and glued them onto his face and arms.

"You think Zacky will be Mad?" Jimmy asked me.

"Of course he will, but oh well, he'll be fine as soon as he can get the post-it's off." I told him

He laughed a little, "Awesome!" he cheered a little too loudly. Zacky started to shuffle a little and me and Jimmy froze. He moved around a little and rolled onto his back.

Jimmy and I shrugged our shoulders and we just started to glue more to his back. When we were finally satisfied we laid Brian down on the bed next to him and left.

"Well Brian should be in for a nice head ache tomorrow." Jimmy said.

"And it's all thanks to you, buddy." I told him.

"Yeah, but again, he said he wanted to help...and I was just making sure he got what he wanted." I just laughed.