Because Life Is Just That Awesome

Chapter Thirty Four

"I don't wanna go home!" Jimmy whined.

"Jimmy, it's been almost two weeks. Everybody else wants to go home." Johnny said.

"Well I don't, there's nothing fun at home!" He complained.

"What's fun around here?" Matt asked.

"I got to annoy the crap out of Maddie every day!" He said.

"Oh yeah, tons of fun," I said rolling my eyes. "And besides, you can do that any where." I told him

"See! SHE ADMITS IT!!" Jimmy yelled.

"Jimmy, just get in the car so we can go home please." Brian said. "Don't make us drag you out of here."

"Oh yeah, you're so scary Brian, You can't take me!" He said proudly.

"Who said anything about me?" Brian said. "I meant Matt."

"Oh...now that changes everything, but you'll still have to drag me out of here." Jimmy said.

Matt started towards him and Jimmy just took off full speed. Three minutes later, Matt was trying to drag Jimmy to the van, But Jimmy was clutching onto a light post for dear life. "JIMMY, JUST LET GO!" Matt yelled at him.

"But I Don't wanna go!" He whined again.

"Come on Buddy!" I yelled.

"No!" he yelled back.

"Jimmy, if you let go of the light post and come on now, I'll let you throw darts at me!" Zacky said.

Jimmy immediately let go and ran to the van. Brian opened the door and Jimmy dived in.

"Shit," Zacky mumbled. "I didn't think that'd work." He sighed and got into his truck.

"You should NEVER under estimate what will get Jimmy to get moving." I yelled to Zacky. He shook his head and started his truck. I got into the passenger seat of the van and Johnny got into the driver's seat.

Everybody got into the cars and headed off to home.

"Where are we anyways?" Jimmy asked.

"In a car." Johnny told him.

"Where?"

"On a road..."I told him.

"Where?" He asked yet again, now he was smiling like an idiot.

"IN A STATE!" I yelled at him.

"Whoa, no need to get touchy." He said laughing.

"HEY JOHNNY!" Jimmy yelled, making me wince.

"What?" Johnny said.

"Wanna play I spy?" he asked. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to the road.

JIMMY'S POV

"You go first." I told Johnny.

"I spy something...small." Johnny said.

"You."

"Not quite," Johnny said sarcastically.

"Oh, then it must be Maddie." I said. Johnny smiled and nodded. "Okay, my turn." I said.

"I spy something...small, silver, and yeah just small and silver." I said.

"Uhh, the light post..." Johnny said, turning around, I shook my head.

"The hair thing in Maddie's hair," He said trying again. I shook my head again.

"What else is there that's small and silver?"

"You have to guess." I said, "Obviously." I told him.

"I don't know..." He said dumbly.

"It's George Washington," I said to him. He looked at me strangely.

"How is it George Washington?" He asked dumbly.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out a quarter, "See, George Washington."

"That's a quarter," he said to me.

"No it's not, look closely, it's George Washington."

"It's George Washington on a quarter though."

"So, its still George Washington, so I win." I said.

"Fine, I don't wanna play with you anymore, you cheat."

"Well at least I can win when I cheat, unlike somebody."

"That was only one time."

"You still lost," I told him. Johnny just stuck his tongue out at me and turned around.