Because Life Is Just That Awesome

Chapter Thirty Five

"Ow, You fucker! That hurts!" Zacky yelled at Jimmy.

"You said I could though, so that's too bad." Jimmy said.

"Well I didn't think you would remember!"

"Well that's what you get for underestimating me!" Jimmy said, throwing another one.

"Oh, god, STOP THAT!" Zacky yelled. By now there was a small amount of blood going down his back.

"Okay, in a minute, just let me throw a few more." Jimmy said.

Ten minutes later, Jimmy was still throwing the darts and Zacky wouldn't even look at Jimmy any more...which was a bad idea. Because not too much later Matt and Brian came down and started to help. And Johnny was just watching with me.

Brian threw a dart and hit Zacky right in the ass, causing him to scream in pain!

"OWW, FUCK! THAT HURT!" He yelled. He picked up the dart and threw it back hitting Jimmy in the stomach. "fucker..." he mumbled quietly.

"Why'd you throw it at me?" Jimmy whined, trying to stop the blood that was coming from his stomach.

"You hit me in the ass!" Zacky yelled.

"That was BRIAN!" Jimmy yelled back at him.

"Oh..." Zacky mumbled, "sorry..."

"No problem, but can somebody get me a band-aid?" He asked. I laughed and nodded, going to the kitchen and grabbing the box of band-aids that Jimmy and Zacky would really need right about now.

I tossed Jimmy the box of band-aids, and he looked at me strangely. "What?" I asked him.

"They have little dinosaurs on them." He said, "What's up with that?" he asked me.

"I don't know, Matt bought them," I told him. Everybody looked towards Matt.

"What?" Matt asked, "They were on sale!" He said defensively.

"Dude, you sound like my mom!" Jimmy said. I threw the box of band-aids and Jimmy. "Ow, what was that for?" he asked me.

"Because Your stomach is still bleeding you idiot." I told him.

"Oh..." he said, he opened the box and put the band-aid on the spot that was bleeding. "Thanks." he said and threw the box back to me.

I went over to Zacky and sat down next to him. "Turn around Zacky." I told him.

"Why? What are you doing?" he asked me.

"I'm gonna put the band-aids on your back." I said patting his shoulder. He nodded and turned around. Five minutes and fifteen band-aids later...he had a very colorful back.

"There you go Zacky, you're all patched up." I told him.

"Makes me sounds like a teddy bear..." he said.

"How?" I asked him. He just shrugged.

"I don't know, it just does, like patch...I think of like a teddy bear."

"well good, Because you're like a giant teddy bear." I told him. Zacky just rolled his eyes.

"Right..." he said.

"Then what am I?" Matt asked.

"Annoying." Jimmy answered for him.

"Then what's that make you?" he asked sarcastically.

"Captain Amazing!" He said proudly. "but do you guys see what I mean about the annoying thing?" he asked everybody. Everybody laughed and Matt just pouted.

"It's okay Matt, I still love you." I said and hugged him.

"Oh, what an achievement," he said sarcastically.

"Geeze, they're right, you are annoying." I told him. He just rolled his eyes.

"Well you're short!" He shot back.

"Oh, great come back bro." I said to him.

"At least I'm not short." He said proudly.

"Not yet. But just wait, someday you will be."

"How?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Just wait...someday..." I said, "Okay, probably not, but still."

"Oh, I can't wait," He said rolling his eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so there's about three left on this story
so, it'll probably be done by tomorrow, or sunday