Because Life Is Just That Awesome

Chapter Thirty Six

"Jimmy, what are you doing?" I asked as he came inside with a box that was almost as tall as him.

"I'm making something." He said.

"What are you making?" I asked him.

"A castle," he said opening the box.

"Out of what?" I asked more to myself than him. I looked inside the box to see it almost filled to the top with various colors of Legos. "You're making a Lego castle?" I asked him.

"Yes I am. I bought all of these off eBay for $100, so I figure that I'm gonna make a castle now."

"Well that's interesting," I told him. He nodded. "Can I help?" He laughed.

"I don't know, can you?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes.

"May I help?" I asked him. He nodded and laughed again.

"Yes, you can. I got everybody coming over here to help. It's gonna be like a giant party!...with Legos." he said. I laughed at his enthusiasm.

"Okay, step one. Dumping the Legos out of giant box without breaking anything..." Jimmy mumbled to himself, but I heard him.

"What, You think the Legos are gonna break?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"No, I'm afraid if I just push the box over, that it'll his something and break it..."

"Well then carefully tip it over and then slowly dump it..." I told him.

"Yeah, that works, but you have to help, because this box is fucking heavy." He said. I laughed.

We both slowly started to tip the box over until it was on its side. We slowly started to dumb the contents of the box until there were no more Legos left in the box.

"Okay...now what?" I asked him.

"Now, we make a castle!" he said excitedly.

"THE PARTY HAS ARRIVED!!" Zacky said, bursting through the door.

"I don't see it..." Jimmy said. Zacky lost a bit of enthusiasm and started to gesture towards himself.

"Right here," he said.

"Yeah, I agree with Jimmy, I'm not seeing it. OH WAIT...there it is..." I said.

"Finally, somebody appreciates my greatness." Zacky said proudly.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him. "I was talking about Johnny." I said. Johnny walked around Zacky and waved to me and Jimmy.

"Fine...I give up." Zacky said sadly.

"We're just kidding Zack." Jimmy said. Zacky just came over to us and helped us start build the castle.

Not too long later, every but else showed up and started to help us. Eventually, this thing became a lot bigger than we planned on. And it wasn't even done yet.

"Dude, we're out of Legos." Brian said.

"How's that even possible?" I asked. "There was like thousands of legos in that box."

"I don't know, but we don't have anymore Legos." Brian said again.

"Well, what do we do now?" Zacky asked.

"Now, we god put this giant thing in front of somebody's house." he said.

"Why?" Everybody asked him.

"Because this thing is ugly, I don't want to be associated with it." He said. Everybody just stared at him. "What? It's really ugly. I don't wanna have to see it every day." he said.

"Well, where do you think we should put it then?" Johnny asked.

"I say we put it in front of Ms. Hansen's house." Matt said.

"Why Ms. Hansen?" I asked my strange brother.

"Because, she has a bunch of cats, so maybe she could use it." he said.

"Dude, again, you sound like my mom." Jimmy said.

"Well you look like your mom!" Matt said back.

"That's generally how the whole genetics thing works..." Jimmy said. Matt just shrugged. "You really need to work on your come backs dude." he said to Matt.

"No I don't...My come backs are awesome."

"the first step to recovery is admitting it Matt." I told him.

"What is this? An AA meeting?" he asked.

"No, It's a CC meeting." Brian said.

"What's that?" Matt asked.

"Crappy comeback meeting." He said.

"Wow..." I said.

"What?" Brian asked.

"Nothing..." I told him.

"What?!" He asked.

"Nothing. It's really nothing," I told him.

"Then why'd you say it like that?" He asked me. Getting more and more annoyed.

"Say it like what?" I asked him.

"Nothing. Just, let's forget about it." he said.

"Exactly."

"Weirdo..." Brian said.

"And proud!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm gonna leave it at this for today and let you all contemplate how you think it'll end.
So, if you're awesome, you'll leave a comment saying how you think it'll end.
please?