Because Life Is Just That Awesome

Chapter Four

"Maddie, get your butt out of bed." I heard somebody yell.

"Forget you, I'm tired. I didn't get much sleep last night." I mumbled into my pillow.

"Poor Maddie, but seriously get up, Jimmy made food." He said excitedly. I now recognized the voice as Zacky. because only Zacky would be brave enough to eat Jimmy's food.

"Eww, that's supposed to make me want to get up?"

"No..." I snuggled back into my pillow and relaxed. That is until I went flying off of the bed and Zacky rolled off of the bed and onto me. "Ouch!" I yelled and pushed Zack's body off of me.

"Fine, I'll get up. As long as you don't jump on me anymore." Zacky nodded and helped me up. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

Jimmy was in there cooking wearing an apron, some boxers, and socks that went up to his knees. It was the funniest sight I've ever seen. I started to laugh my ass off.

He turned around and smiled. He held out a plate of food. "I figured you might still be mad at me for last night, so I made you food."

"I'm not mad at you, if I'm mad at anybody it'd be Zacky for waking me up this early. I hate mornings..." I mumbled the last part. But Jimmy heard and laughed.

"Um Maddie? It's three in the afternoon." I looked at the digital clock on the microwave and saw the little green numbers said that it was in fact 3:12 in the afternoon.

"Well you can't blame me, can you?" He shrugged his shoulders.

"I still made you food." he put the plate down on the counter and walked over to the sink. He had made me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I laughed because he made a happy face with MnMs.

"Well that's very sweet of you." I hugged him and smiled up at him. Considering he was at least half a foot taller than me, if not more.

I went over the fridge and poured myself some milk. Because well, milk and peanut butter just go together. I turned back around and saw Zacky sitting in the chair next to mine reading a comic book. I turned towards the fridge again and put the milk away.

When I went back over to my sandwich, I discovered that there was a HUGE bite out of it.

"Zacky!!" I whined, "Why'd you do that?"

"Because I was hungry..." He said sheepishly and took another bite out of it.

"So am I!" I said. He gave me those damn puppy dog eyes. "fine you can have the damn sandwich." Which caused Jimmy to laugh. I skipped into the living room to see Johnny sitting there with Brian and Matt.

"So Maddie, Matt and Johnny told me that big bad Jimmy scared you last night." Brian said laughing slightly.

"Oh did they?" I said raising my eyebrow. He nodded. "well did they also tell you about how they were screaming like little girls? Or how Matt was freaking out because it has his leg?"

Brian gave a strange look to Matt. "Oh shut up Brian, you probably would've shit your pants."

"But the great part is...you can't prove that!"

"You're a retard, you know that?" I said to him.

"But you love me, you know that." He gave a cheeky grin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback would be awesome, yeah?