Because Life Is Just That Awesome

Chapter Five

[[MATT'S POV]]

A couple days later I was just sitting around with Johnny while he stressed out about his big date.

"So Johnny, today is the day..." I said. I still wasn't entirely sure about the whole friend dating my sister thing, but I figured, Johnny's always been a nice guy, so he's better then some people that could date her. And at least I know I can kick his ass if he hurts her in any way. "You're finally taking my little sister out on a date..."

"Yeah, and don't worry Matt. I know you're worried about her, but I really like her, and I'm not going to screw it up." He said looking me in the eye. I examined his face and smiled.

"Okay, well I'm going to go home and talk to Maddie, anything I need to tell her for you?" Johnny nodded.

"Yeah, tell her that she can wear whatever she wants. And that I'll pick her up at seven." I nodded and went down into my car and started to drive on home.

[[NORMAL POV]]

I sat on the couch, with my legs hanging off of the back of the couch, staring blankly at the TV, even though it was upside down.

"Wow, you must be really bored..." Matt said entering the house. I nodded as best as possible.

"Yeah, there's nothing to do, and it's only noon. So it's not like I don't have time to do whatever."

"Okay, well Johnny says that you can just wear whatever and that he'll pick you up at seven." I sat up normally on the couch and nodded. All the blood was rushing to my head. I shook my head a little.

"So...what am I going to do for seven hours?" He shrugged his shoulders. He took off his shirt and threw it onto the floor. He then laid down on the other couch and quickly fell into a deep sleep...A very deep sleep. "Well, that's convenient..."

I ran up to my room and looked under my bed for my paint set. I set everything up and started to paint 'I like men' onto his chest. I then painted a rainbow going around his stomach and quickly cleaned up all my stuff. I took a picture with my camera and then left.

I went up to my room and span around in my office chair, looking blankly out the window. I hooked up my camera to the computer and printed out the pictures I took of Matt. I went downstairs real fast and hung them on the fridge and ran back upstairs. Before I knew it I fell asleep.

[[MATT'S POV]]

I woke up from where I fell asleep on the couch. And I honestly felt a lot better now that I got a little sleep. I looked at the time...three o' clock. I decided to go get the mail.

I walked out of the house, not bothering to put on a shirt or shoes. I slowly walked down the street. There were a few cars and they would honk as we went by.

Mostly they were filled with girls, so I figured they thought I was sexy with no shirt on. But it was when a couple cars filled with guys zoomed by that got to me...maybe they were gay.

"Who knows..." I said to myself. I grabbed the mail out of the mail box and walked back down the street. I went in the house and into the kitchen to make a sandwich.

I went over to the fridge and noticed a special picture of me...on the couch...with paint all over my chest and stomach.

"God damn it Maddie!!...but that explains so much..." I said to myself knowing that there was nobody else here that would hear me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah...that was awesome and all
Sorry for not updating yesterday, I was slightly busy
It's a big change for a normal day

Anyways, feedback on this 'Awesome' story?