Because Life Is Just That Awesome

Chapter Six

I looked at the clock anxiously. I was ready to go and it was ten 'til seven. I didn't expect him to be right on time, but the suspense was killing me. My foot was bouncing up and down, and at this point in time I couldn't keep still much longer.

Matt walked into the room and saw the sight and he started to laugh, sitting down on the couch while doing so. "Shut up Matt, I'm nervous."

"You're not supposed to be nervous. Johnny is, not you. Johnny is the one that has to make sure you're happy tonight. And if you're happy, he'll be happy. So just be happy and have fun." I settled down a little bit.

"I know, but I can't help it...I really like Johnny and I don't want to be a fool in front of him..." I said that, and as soon as it left my lips, I realized how retarded that was. My foot settled down and my breathing went back to normal.

Matt started laughing so hard that he rolled off of the couch and onto the floor. He stopped laughing, "Ouch," he said softly, then started laughing again. I took my shoe off and threw it at him, but he just kept laughing.

"What's so funny?" Somebody said coming into the room. I looked behind me and Zacky was just standing there with Jimmy and Brian behind him.

"Who knows, he's just laughing...I think he might be drunk." I looked back over at Matt and had stopped laughing and he was just staring at the ceiling. I looked back into the kitchen to see the bottle of Jack Daniels sitting empty on the counter. "yeah, he's drunk."

"Wow, that's always fun..." Zacky said seriously.

"I guess, but what are you guys doing here? I'm leaving and Matt will probably be out like a light in an hour."

"Well, we'll probably be joining Matt on the drunk train once you leave." Brian said making Jimmy and Zacky agree. Out of nowhere Jimmy was tackled to the ground by Johnny. I laughed when I saw that within two seconds Jimmy had Johnny in a head lock.

"I give! I give!!" Johnny begged to be let go.

"Okay, but only because you have to go on a date with my friend over here." He said winking at me. I laughed and rolled my eyes. We both stood up, him from the ground and me from the chair.

We started walking towards the door, but Jimmy mumbled something before we left.

"What was that Jimbo?" I asked him.

"I said stay safe..." He mumbled again.

"What's the worst thing that could happen in Huntington when its not even dark outside?" Johnny asked.

"That's not what I meant..." Jimmy said winking again. Causing Matt to throw a pillow at him. Leave it to Jimmy to say that.

*****************

"So where do you want to go?" Johnny asked as we drove around.

"Anywhere is good." I said smiling at him. He pulled up into the parking lot of a fast food restaurant. I laughed. Johnny would take any chance possible to eat fast food.

We went inside and got our food. He got a hamburger and I got pretty much the same thing. We sat down and ate our food, while talking to each other.

"So Johnny, how was your day?" I asked.

"It was a giant pain. I was freaking out all day!" he said. I nodded. "But once I calmed down a bit, it was good."

"No need to freak out Johnny. I really like you and I'm glad we got a chance to go on this date." He sighed and smiled a toothy grin.

"Well, if you feel that way, would you like to be my girlfriend?" he asked hopefully.

"I'm sorry, I just don't like you in that way..." I said.

"oh..." I smiled.

"I'm just kidding Johnny. I would love to be your girlfriend." He smiled and kissed me softly.

"Okay, well, let's blow this Popsicle stand." He said as he started skipping towards the exit. I laughed, but everybody else just stared at us.

"Only if you never say that again." Johnny nodded and kept skipping.

We got into his car and drove off to his house. I stared at the passing street lights as the street would become dark and then not again under the lights.

When we got to his house, well apartment. He went straight to his room and grabbed me something else to wear. He gave me some old pajama pants and a big T-shirt. I went into his living room and set up the movie that Johnny already had in.

He came in and sat down on the couch, pulling me into his lap. "What movie are we watching?" I asked.

"You'll see..."

An hour into the movie I was clutching onto Johnny for dear life. Of course he picked a scary movie. I felt him hug me tighter as I hid my face in his shirt. I felt him chuckle only slightly.

"You planned this didn't you?"

"Well duh, why do you think people invented scary movies?" this caused me to laugh a little. Soon enough I fell asleep sitting on his lap.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I really need to update the OTHER stories now
so If I can stay awake, expect it!