Because Life Is Just That Awesome

Chapter Seven

I woke up to a hot breath on my face. I slowly opened my eyes to see Johnny sleeping on me. I started to poke him in the ribs and I felt him giggle slightly. I kept poking him until he finally decided to wake up.

"Finally, Johnny can you get off of me please?" I asked nicely, "You may be small, but you're still bigger than me and I'm having some breathing problems here..." He laughed and kissed my nose.

"Nope, I'm comfy, so you're out of luck babe." I rolled my eyes.

"Have it your way then..." I rolled off of the couch and since Johnny was on top of me, I ended up falling on to him. I kissed him and stared into his eyes, "Oh how the tables have turned." I said to him. He groaned in pain, only slightly.

He looked up at me deviously and smirked. He started to tickle me and I started to laugh uncontrollably. Some how he got me turned back over where he was on me again, still tickling me.

"Hi gu-Whoa! Am I interrupting something?" Jimmy smirked, "can I watch?" he asked wiggling his eyebrows a little.

"Fuck, Jimmy, don't you ever knock?" The rest of them walked in. "Do any of you ever knock?" Johnny asked.

Brian walked back out the door and shut it behind him. We all looked at the door strangely, until we heard a knock come from the other side. Brian walked back in and sat down on the leather chair in Johnny's living room.

"There, I knocked." He said, "What a work out!" He wiped his forehead jokingly. We all laughed.

"You're such a dumb ass." Johnny said.

"You said you wanted us to knock, so I knocked. What else do you want from me?" We all laughed even more.

"I want you guys to knock before you come in." Johnny said, "What if we were in the middle of something?"

"I did...MAKE UP YOUR MIND WOMEN!" He yelled at Johnny. "Plus, its not my fault nobody in this group is capable of locking doors." everybody just shrugged, knowing he was right. Except about Johnny being a women...but that was just Brian being Brian.

"Plus, you better not be in the middle of something with my sister." Matt said seriously.

**************

"You know, we should totally do something to Matt while he's sleeping." Zacky said as he looked at Matt. Once again he was sleeping on our couch. He slept on one of the couches, while everybody else was cramped on one couch and I was sitting on the floor next to Johnny's feet.

"Been there, done that, Bought the T-shirt." I said to them.

"Really, what'd you do to the poor guy?" Zacky asked.

"I painted crap onto his chest. The pictures are on the fridge if you want to see it." I laughed slightly at the fact that Matt didn't take the pictures off the fridge. They all ran into the kitchen, and I took this time to lay down and stretch out on the couch. Moments later I heard giggles and laughter from the kitchen.

I laughed because from here they sounded like a bunch of little girls giggling over a hot guy...which is awkward when they're looking at a picture of a guy with no shirt on...maybe they are gay...strange.

I saw a sharpie sitting on the coffee table. I looked at it for a second. Then i looked back at Matt. And I kept looking back and forth for about thirty seconds. I picked up the sharpie and drew a mustache on Matt's face. Then I gave him a beard and fake sharpie glasses.

I heard laughter from right behind me and turned around. I grinned widely and put the sharpie back down. I didn't have to take a picture this time, because Johnny was already way ahead of me.

"Hot damn, that boy sleeps like a rock." Zacky said. Jimmy slapped him upside the head.

"What was that for?"

"For being gay" Zacky frowned and returned the slap to Jimmy.

"What was THAT for?" Jimmy yelled over enthusiastically.

"For being gay" Zacky said back. I smacked both of them.

"You're all retarded, now shut up."

"What the fuck man, what-the-fuck?" Brian said making us all look at him weirdly. He smiled innocently. "I just wanted to be apart of the conversation..." still smiling, he gave a random thumbs up and walked into the kitchen, coming back in with a beer.

"Where would we be without you Bri?" I asked.

"In a log." he replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know what I'd do if I hadn't already had this story lying around.
I probably would have...not done it.