Because Life Is Just That Awesome

Chapter Eight

I read over the note once again. I still didn't quite understand what it meant. What the hell is happening?

Dear Maddie,
I know that we haven't been going out that long. And I also know that you really like me. Not only have you told me that, but Matt told me that countless times. I really do like you. But it's just not working out. So with a lot of remorse, I have to say its over. I don't think you'll have hard feelings about it, but I'm afraid of what Matt will do. So me and my new girlfriend Tabatha will be moving to New York tomorrow and starting over fresh. Chances are you will never see me again, so good bye!
Love Johnny


It finally registered what was going on now. So, Johnny left me...and is going to New York to be with his new girlfriend. I can't handle this. Johnny's been my best friend MY ENTIRE LIFE!!

I ran around the entire house searching for anybody. But nobody was here. Not Matt, not Jimmy, not Brian, not Zacky. And especially not Johnny.

"What am I going to do now?" I asked myself. I laid the note down on my pillow where it had been placed. I went over to my computer chair and stared out the window.

While I was staring out the window, I realized that I was slowly and silently beginning to cry. I heard somebody walk into the room, but I didn't bother turning around. I didn't want to see any body. The man that I could possibly love is gone and it's a harsh reality. My crying started to get louder, but I didn't care. I heard somebody pull up another chair behind me.

"April fools," Somebody whispered in my ear. I immediately pepped up and turned around. I saw Johnny standing there sheepishly. My mouth dropped open. I half expected it to fall to the floor.

"That's so not cool Johnny. I really thought you were gone!"

"I wouldn't leave you. It was just a harmless April fool's joke." I rubbed my head a little.

"Johnny. That's tomorrow!" His eyes widened and he looked sort of scared. "But if you don't pull anything tomorrow. We'll be good." He nodded and I kissed him, but only lightly.

"Sorry about that. I didn't mean to make you cry. I was going to come back sooner, just a couple minutes after you read the note. But Matt and the guys forced me to go to the store with them. By the way...tomorrow...watch out."

"But seriously, that's not cool. That's a really cruel joke." I laughed a little, wiping my eyes of all the tears.

"I would never do that to you. I love you way too much." he smiled slightly. I kissed him again. This time it was a lot deeper of a kiss. When we finally pulled apart, he put his forehead to mine.

"Good, because I love you too." I mumbled. He picked me up and carried me over to the bed. He put me down on the bed and laid down next to me. He put his arm around my waist and pulled me as close as possible to his own body.

For the rest of the day we just laid there relaxing. Every now and then he would place soft kisses on random parts of my face. and soon enough, I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's really short and really lame, isn't it?
Yeah, whatever though