Pushing me away

10:Sleepover

Stephanie's POV.
"Well done,score!"I said high fiving Frankie.Maybe I just wasn't a good goalie.He looked adorable standing there with me in the rain.Suddenly we weren't alone there anymore,something not so adorable was there among us.
"Can I play with you guys?"he asked,I didn't answer.I didn't even look at him cause looking into those chocolate brown eyes felt like someone ripped out my heart.I pretended like I didn't even see him,I looked over to the neighbors acting like I saw something interesting over there.
"It's getting late,I should go home now,see you tomorrow Frankie"I said and started walking to the house across the street.I had almost reached the sidewalk when Frankie called for me.I turned around,still ignoring Joe.
"Uhuh?"I said.
"Joe told me to tell you to stay with us tonight.He said we can't let you home like this"he said.
"Tell him I told him to mind his own business"I said and turned back around.
"Joe says he's really sorry,and he insists you to stay,you can be in mine and Nick's room if you'd like"he said.It was kind of mean of us to use him like this but what could I do,I refused to say another word to him or answer to anything that came from him.
"Tell him I said okay,I'm going home packing"I said.I went into my room and looked for my PJ's and everything you needed for sleeping over.But first of all,I got out of my soaked clothes and blow-dried my hair,and put it into a messy bun.Yeah,not that glamorous,but it was not like I was dating any of them...anymore.Just me and my two friends,and no,Joe didn't count,I talked about Nick and Kevin.Nothing remained of me and Joe,I had pushed all those happy thoughts aside.
I remembered my suitcase was still packed and I had everything I needed there.I picked out the most important things and packed it into another smaller bag.It was stupid packing from one bag to another but I was not about taking that ugly,old bag with four wheels along.My things were small enough to go into a black converse bag instead,which I wore with pleasure.I threw the bag over my shoulder and double checked the mirror.It had nothing to do with the fact I wanted to look good,it was just,after what Joe had done to me,my selfconfidence had dropped really low.I had started thinking about it,maybe I wasn't that pretty,maybe I wasn't pretty at all.Maybe Taylor was actually prettier than me,and that's why he had picked her.A tear dropped as I thought about it,gee why did he have to be so shallow?I wiped away the tear and decided not to think about it any further,cause the more I thought about it,the less I felt comfortable with myself.I walked away from the mirror and hurried out the door.Cameras flashed everywhere as I crossed the street but I ignored them.I never said I wanted to be famous at all,but if they liked photographing me,I was okay with that.I opened the gates and went back into the big house I would spend the night in.I arrived in the same hall that had been center of all the drama earlier,and went upstairs.It took quite some time before I knew which direction to dropp off my bag in,if I went to the left,that would lead me to Nick's and Frankie's room,if I went to the left,I arrived in Joe's and Kevin's room.I would really have liked to be with Kevin,but I turned to left,I couldn't stand sharing a room with Joe.I knocked on Nick's door and waited.

Demi's POV.

"Could you take the door?"Nick asked from his bed,apparently he was too busy watching iCarly to get it himself.I got up from the floor and and opened the door,to face Stephanie.
"Hi Stephanie,what's with the bag?You going somewhere?"I asked hugging my old friend.I hadn't even had the time to talk with her after she got back from NJ.As soon as she came all this drama had started.Everyone within these walls knew what had happened by now.
"No,Im sleeping over,apparently"she said.
"Oh,I understand you rather sleep in here.That's fine with me,we're friends,I can trust you"I said,if it had been some other girl,I wouldn't let them share a room with Nick.
"And who asked you?"she said laughing.
"See prince charming over there?That's my man,you may approach him"I said pointing.
"Since when?"she asked shocked,smiling.
"Today"I whispered.
"Aww,aren't you an adorable couple!"she shouted in excitement.Nick looked up from the tv.
"Yes you!"I said smiling over his beauty.
"Can Stephanie sleep in this room?"I asked.
"Yeah sure,you can take the couch over there,it's really cozy"he said pointing and then moved a bit so that I could join him on the bed.Stephanie left her bag by the couch and sat down at the floor next to us.
"Oh,I love this halloween episode!"she said and started watching as well.I laid down on his chest,so close I could hear his golden heart beating.I could tell he smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist letting his had rest on my belly.I got all warm inside,this was real,adn it was right.Who would've guessed we'd be together one day,that day we met on the set of Camp rock.
"Demi are you sleeping over as well?"Stephanie suddenly asked,it didn't sound too nice but I'm sure she didn't mean it that way.
"As much as I'd want to,nope"I said remembering I would have to fly to Texas tomorrow for a concert.
"Oh okay"she said and stretched out over the floor.
"Steph,is everything alright?"Nick asked.
"Well what do you think?"she said angrily."Uh,sorry"she said after realizing what she did.
"It's okay,it's just something seems to be bothering you,right now"he said.
"Really?No,I'm fine"she said smiling.I started typing a message for Nick.

'She's acting kind of strange,any ideas what it might be?'

He noticed his phone beeped but ignored it.
"Nick,the phone"I said and made a sign In sent it.He picked it up,took a quick look at Stephanie and wrote back.

'It's obviously just Joe,don't worry baby.She'll feel better tomorrow'

"You sure?"I asked and he nodded.Stephanie turned around to look at us in a weird way.
"You know what guys,you don't have to play detectives.I didn't wanna say anything cause I'm being kind of stupid..but the reason is you guys only have time for eachother and I'm feeling like the third wheel here"she said.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments welcome^^