Pushing me away

2:Please remember me baby..

Stephanie's point of view

I had no clue what was going on.My head was hurting for some reason and I still had no clue where I was.These three guys helped me out into a bus.This Joe kept talking to me all the time,I didn't even know him.Why didn't I even know myself?They were sweet helping me but why?I couldn't find anything wrong with me.They were cute too,but I think I liked the youngest looking one the most.What if I asked him?It wouldn't hurt anyone.

"Hey,uh..Nick was it?"I asked to be sure.

"Yeah?You want me to get you something?"he asked,wow why couldn't they see I was fine!

"No,I got a question for you"I said smiling.

"Go on"he said,Joe kept looking at me.I had appreciated if I could've asked Nick in privacy but whatever.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"I asked him.

"No,I used to be with Miley but it's over now.do you remember Miley?"he asked.

"No.then..maybe..can I be your girlfriend?"I asked.

"What?"both Nick and Joe shouted.

"Okay,nevermind.But I really like you"I said.

"Stephanie please?JOE,can you hear a bell ring?"Joe asked almost crying.

"No,why?I've never met you"I said.

"What about Joseph?Do you remember that name?"he asked.

"No"I said.

"Please try remember!Don't hook up with Nick,I love you Stephanie and that ain't ever gonna change.Im Joe Jonas,try look at me closely and remember me"he said and tears started to roll down his face.

"Im sorry"I said.

"but..-"

"Can't you see she doesn't remember?Give it some time,it comes back to her sooner or later"Nick said.

I couldn't understand why they kept using the word remember all the time and asked them.

"Why do you say 'remember' all the time?"I asked.

Joe took my hand.

"Here's the thing,you fell off the stage and hit your head so bad it caused a memoryloss"he said looking into my eyes."And now were taking you to the hospital to see what they can do"he continued.

"Oh,that makes sense to all this.But I still don't remember any of you"I said.

Joe's head went down in disappointment.We must have been crazily in love,I thought for myself.

"Can you remember anything at all?Just one word?"Joe asked me.I tried to really think.

"Demi"I said.

"You remember Demi?"Joe asked hopefully.

"Yeah,she's my best friend"I said.wow,at least something was left in my memory.

"Awesome,Nick,you call her!Tell her to get to the hospital"Joe said.

"She was backstage,she must've seen it?"Nick said confused.

"Photo shoot,she left a few minutes before it happened"Joe said.

"Oh okay"Nick said and picked up his phone.

(over the phone)

Demi:Hi Nick!The concert's still going on?

Nick:No,it's over.Someone pulled Stephanie off the stage.

Demi:That's awful!Is she okay?

Nick:Depends..

Demi:What do you mean?

Nick:She's in good physical condition apart from a headache i think,but she got a memoryloss.

Demi:No!Can she remember anything?

Nick:The only thing she remembers is you.We need you to come to to the hospital,you might be able to help her.

Demi:Okay,I'll be there right away.

Nick:Cool,bye.

Demi:Bye.

We stopped and got out,I was standing in front of the hospital.Was this really going to help?However I started to walk against the door but fell.My head was aching and I could see stars.Joe helped me up,lifted me into his strong arms and carried me.

"You okay?"he asked.

"Im fine,By the way,where's that third guy,What was his name again?"I asked.

"Kevin,he went to contact the doctor so that everything will be clear"Joe said.

"Okay"I said.

"Stephanie?Would you mind one thing..?"Joe asked.

"What is it?"I asked.

"I know you dont remember me but..can I at least give you a kiss on the cheek?"he asked.

I saw Nick looking a bit mad,but it was just on the cheek.That wasn't that bad.

"That's fine"I said.

He kissed my cheek and immediatly looked like he cheered up a bit.We got into a room and a doctor took a look at me.He took some pictures of the inside of my head.

"There's nothing physically wrong with her.But I think she'll have to spend the night here"he said.

"But what are we gonna do?"Joe asked.

"Talk about memories with her often,show pictures and tell her about things that might help her.That's all the advice I can give you for now"the doctor said.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay i dont think the second one is that good or long but it gets better =)