Pushing me away

9:Standing in the rain

I read the message.

'Did you enjoy the show? :] -Tay'

There were so many things running through my mind,so many things I wanted to say to her,but I didn't want to go down to the same level as her.

'Leave Joe alone and get your own boyfriend,you can't seriously be that desperate?'

I wrote back.It didn't take long until my phone beeped again.

'Joe is my boyfriend,and I'm not about giving him up!You're the one to get your own boyfriend cause this is far from over! -Your dear friend Taylor'

I didn't even bother answering the last message.I went outside to go for a walk,I needed to clear out my mind after everything that had happened.But I didn't get further than the backyard,where I ran into a boy I hadn't met before,or maybe I had but I just couldn't remember.This whole thing was starting to get so frustrating.Noone else couldn't even imagine what it was like if they hadn't been through the same thing.There was a trace of all these people in the back of my mind,but they were simply nothing but strangers to me.
"Hey Stephanie,wanna play soccer with me?"he asked looking at me with a begging look.
"Sure but,who are you?"I tried to ask in the nicest way.
"Oh,mom told me you've had some trouble remembering lately,I'm Frankie"he said.
"Well,I'd love to play with you"I said and smiled back at him.He frowned and looked up at me with a wondering look.
"What is it?"I asked.
"What was all that about in the hall earlier?"he asked.
"Well you see,I really like Joe,alot!But for some reason Taylor wants to ruin it for me"I said trying to explain it easily enough for a kid to understand.He didn't say much,it looked like he was in deep thoughts,but I could tell something bothered him.
"I don't like Taylor"he suddenly said.
"Why not?"I asked getting suspicious.
"She's being mean to me,and she always calls me 'that kid'"he said playing with the ball.
"She's not too nice to me either,should we do something about it?"I asked.
"Yeah,I'll tell you when I got a plan"he said.
"Great"I said laughing,he was just adorable."Shall we take that football game now?"I asked and we started playing.

Joe's POV.
I knew that she was mad and that she misunderstood it all,but by the way she acted she was being kind of ridiculous.I watched her from my window as she ran around playing with Frankie.I agreed,if I had been her I had rather done that too.But I didn't even kiss Taylor,she kissed me and didn't let me go.In the middle of all my thoughts of her she texted me,Taylor that is.I didn't even dream of that Stephanie would bother texting me now.

'Sorry about that,I hope I didn't mess everything up!'

At least it seemed she didn't mean it.

'She's really mad,but don't worry,we'll get through this'I texted back.

She texted back pretty quick.

'Good,but if she doesn't understand,she's not worth it.I think you're too good for her anyway but hey what do I know'

It was a shocking message but Taylor had the rights for her own opinion,and I couldn't say she hadn't been right before.Soon after this one she sent another message.

'But about the kiss,it wasn't a mistake and no single regrets!I have feelings for you,and I can't hide them.I think I might actually love you.. <3 -Tay'

I stared over the last message,I felt flattered and though it was sweet she told me the truth just like that,I didn't feel for her like I did for Stephanie,I didn't know her like I knew Stephanie,I didn't connect with her like I did with Stephanie.I shut off my phone completly before she sent me anything else,and kept looking out the window.It had started raining outside,but they didn't seem to care.Stephanie's naturally wavy blonde hair was soaking wet and was hanging straight down with water dripping,her make-up was in a mess again,and her clothes had absorbed all the water,but still,I hadn't seen anything so beautiful in my life.I couldn't waste anymore time.I was losing her to my brothers already,and it was time to give it all I got for love.
♠ ♠ ♠
Taylor gets into action ;)
comment :)