Early Morning Analysis

Clicky.

Frank stared at his reflection with scrutiny. The morning light streamed in from the bathroom window, lighting up the room and making Frank's skin glow.

The white stains around his mouth were tingling as the cold air hit his face, reminding him of his original task.

He'd been holding aimlessly onto the brush for a while, letting it lean on the tips of his teeth, and before he'd spotted it, it had been rapidly ripping past his shiny whites... but he'd been distracted.

The frown had appeared almost immediately, scrunching up his sleep ridden eyes slightly as they investigated this intruder.

He swiftly finished cleaning his mouth, breathing out minty fresh air. He washed away the splodge of toothpaste from around his cracked lips and then walked back to the mirror.

It was still there... hell, it had always been there.

But he'd never noticed it was so... so damn weird.

He grabbed it and pulled it into the light, away from it's cave - analyzing it carefully. The big, pink mass shone in the sun's soft rays. It's automatic response was to crawl up into a defensive position.

Frank gagged and released, allowing it to crawl back into it's cavern .

Wasn't it supposed to be pointy?

He forced it out again, this time without the use of his fingers. Nope, definitely round... and squelchy.

Frank growled in frustration and grabbed hold of it again, this fucking thing was. Going. To. Be. Normal. Whether it liked it or not.

Using the points of his fingers he squeezed it into a shape that looked relatively average.

But it was reluctant, as soon as he released it - it would spring back into it's original shape. He tried again, unaware of the observer in the doorway.

"Did you know the tongue is the strongest muscle in the body?"

Gerard's smug voice made Frank jump, making him squeeze too hard, and inadvertently let out a yelp.

Gerard laughed at his boyfriend's childish stupidity as he poked at his tongue.

"It's all sore now! I think it's even bleeding!" Frank pouted, staring up at Gerard with huge eyes.

"Aww... I'm sorry sugar." He smiled, almost sincerely.

"You better be."

"What were you doing anyway?"

"I was... uh. Trying to make it normal." he spoke sheepishly as a blush formed on his cheeks.

"What?"

"I hate it... it looks so gross."

Gerard shook his head in amusement and moved over to his sulking lover, pulling him into his arms.

Their mouths met, exchanged minty breath as their tongues battled for dominance, sliding past with the itch of craving.

Their passion shot straight from their hearts to their mouths, sparks flew in their minds while their lungs grew weary with the lack of oxygen.

Eventually, they pulled apart, gasping for air and heads spinning.

Gerard ran a finger along Frank's cheek and whispered into his ear.

"And that is why... I fucking love your tongue."
♠ ♠ ♠
[comment?]
Beth
xoxo