Tomato boy and his accomplices

Rarely thought of inanimate objects

The Ambulances Florescent Light

I've seen a lot in my day. To be honest, out of all the accident's and not-so-accidental accidents he wasn't much. In fact, it was kind of boring. Hit by a car in rush hour, who would've thunk it? The way he was wailing and caring on and thrashing around you'd think it would have been his entire arm that'd been reduced to a bloody pulp, not just his hand.

Actually, it was a pretty sickening sight. Almost all the Skin had gone, and quite a bit of bone was showing, but he still had perfect control of all his fingers and was twitching them and staring at then in morbid fascination, then squeezing his eyes shut and yelling some more. Why the paramedics hadn't sedated him yet I have no idea...oh, here they come, jabbing him with a needle aha, there he goes, not so bad now......

Gurney

He was damn skinny bloke, not the best as far as smell goes either. Another homeless bum, he probably got high and stumbled into the middle of a busy street. At least he was quiet, not like the screaming woman in labor he'd had yesterday. Now THAT was hard work.
The mass of mangled muscle and bone trying to grab a hold of anything it would wasn't to pleasant though.