Tomato boy and his accomplices

Juliet | Love Girl

Juliet
[Love girl]

Juliet is content.
She doesn't know why. but she feels good. Smiling lazily at parakeet she watched his angry face turn briefly away from the window he was glaring out of and sweep his eyes over the floor of their dingy room. She raised her eye in speculation as he grabbed a needle and aimed it, like a child with a paper airplane out of the window.

She couldn't suppress a hysterical giggle as she took in the sight- his bright crest of hair standing tall on top of his head and his arm crooked to hurl the sharp object at whatever offensive thing in the street made a comical picture, like a demented bird man on drugs. Which he kind of is really.

"What are you doing babe?"
The sharp implement was launched from Parakeet's hand and hurtled it's way to the ground, not once stopping to pause mid flight to think about the implications of it's decent. Not that needles can think particularly well under any circumstances.

Juliet moaned as she heard the scream as the airborne needle hit it's mark. The scream wound it's way in sound waves as strong as the shock wave from a bomb blast, assaulting her ears with their mournfulness and pain. She shuddered and squirmed and her stomach heaved with that sound reverberating through her body, ripping her to shreds.....