Tomato boy and his accomplices

Anger Commuter//Fat

Angry Commuter

He is late.
Again. And even at six am, there's still enough traffic to make in swerve and swear like a three year old on a sugar high, riding the dodgem cars at the Show. Not that three year olds swear much. At least, not the ones with either manners or parents with some source of torture implement, (such as a wooden spoon) or both- which is possibly most common.

Growling to himself and cursing his wife for turning off the alarm clock- being pregnant and exhausted was NO EXCUSE for laziness, particularly not when there are business deals to be made-he swerved again, nearly clipping a taxi.

Hurling abuse at the owner of a Mercedes that was going to fast to overtake, he didn't see the boy with the red-stained shirt wander dazedly into the middle of the street until he was almost on top of him...

Fat
[Oreo Eater]

He's hungry again.
Waddling through the Tomato crop he munches on an oreo biscuit, thinking about Edgar, the skinny lad who was late again. AGAIN! The third time this week! The bloody kid was nice, but nice wouldn't pick his Tomatoes and nice wouldn't be picking up a paycheck at the end of this week..or the next.

Fat shook his head and waddled back towards the house on a quest for some more oreos.