Got Hate? Try Love!

Butterflies or Daggers?

It truly is gross watching your 'sister' make out with her gross boyfriend, during breakfast. God, if I had a a boyfriend over for breakfast and made out with him, they would call me a slut. I tried not to watch them kiss and whisper 'I love you' back and forth but part of me was feeling envious. I focused on a empty plate on the table trying to block out the feeling. The feeling of jealousy? NO! NO! NO! I will not allow myself to experience that emotion. Especially not over Regina and Zack. I stood up to go to my room and get dressed but I felt a glare.

"What the fuck are you looking at Pudgy?" I asked Zack. I knew what he was looking at: my ass.

"Britt, don't start another fight!" Regina stated as she looked up from kissing Zacky's neck.

"Another? I didn't fucking start the last one!" I yelled. Regina always lost a little color in her face when I yelled. I think she was always scared that I might slit her throat or something in her sleep. Zack on the other hand, feared me not one bit. And bothered me, it bothered me more than anything.

"Well come on! Aren't you going to send me to my room?" I asked calmly.

"No, I'm going to go get dressed and go to work." She said nervously as she stood up and went up to her room to get dressed, leaving me and Zack in the kitchen alone. She was a co-owner of some club, that wasn't even that good. I hated going to her club, there was barely any alcohol. What kind of club doesn't have a shit load of alcohol?

I got up to put the dishes in the sink, which was very unusual. I don't clean after NOBODY unless it's myself! I was pushed away from the sink because Zack shoved me to get to the sink.

" Why are you such a fucking evil bitch? You know that hurts her feelings when you act like that!" He lectured.

"Why don't you go fuck her? Just fucking mind your own damn business!" I yelled as I slammed a rag on the floor and stormed off.

All he had to do was look at me and I'd be consumed with anger and hate. I ran into Regina as she was coming down the stairs and I was going up them.

"I'll be back late tonight, try not to be a bitch while I'm gone, but of course I'm asking the impossible from you." She said shoving past me to get to the kitchen where Zack was.

A couple of minutes later, I heard the annoying noise of high heels clamp across the floor and the front door close. I walked in my room and slammed my door with all my power. I walked over to my life, my Ipod stereo, and blasted 'Where Eagles Dare' by The Misfits. I wanted to completely zone out and go back to sleep. I closed my eyes and hummed to the song. I wonder when dick head is going to charge into my room to disturbed me. I quickly jumped. I have to go to work! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! I got up and got dressed in a black, short, tight dress and did my hair and make-up. I'm a hairstylist and I have a client in 30 minutes, I'm going to be so fucking late. I looked in the mirror and smiled at my fully tattooed arm. Regina didn't like the fact that I have tattoos and piercings. I put my lip ring and industrial bar in and took one more look. She wouldn't allow me to have my piercings in when I was around her because she said it looked 'trashy and slutty.' She could make me take those out but there was nothing she could do about my tattoos. However, she thought Zacky's tattoos were sexy but she hated his snake bites and septum piercing, because she said it made it uncomfortable to kiss him. We never wore our piercings in around her, we just didn't want to hear her mouth.

I ran down stairs tossing my keys in the air. Zacky stopped me and gave me the evil smirk he always gives me, but it felt different this time. It gave me butterflies. I was use to feeling daggers in my stomach when he looked at me, not butterflies.

"Where you going?" He asked politely with a smile. Boy, was that a different look.

"Uh to work like I always go." I said noticing that he had all of his piercings in.

"Oh I see that you put your rings in to, well uh have fun at work..." He looked down confused.

"Wait why are you be---." He cut me off. I saw the evil glare again but this time it gave me no butterflies.

"Why am I being nice? I'm not fucking being nice to you bitch! Uh Now get the fuck to work." He yelled.

"I'm fucking going okay! You're the one who stopped me." I shouted as I opened the front door.

"Leave! And hop off my dick for once!" He yelled back.

" I was never on it!" I fired back as I got in my car.

At least I'd get some peace at work. He made me so mad! He did it with ease to. It's like he doesn't even try. I'm not intimidated by him. Nobody, not even him, can or will intimidate me. But he pisses me off, I hate him more than I hate my sister. 10 minutes later, I pulled into the parking lot of the salon I worked at. I practically power walked my way into the shop and saw my client waiting patiently for me.

" Oh my god, I'm so sorry I'm late Lace." I said bending forward to hug her.

"Don't worry about a thing, B, just give me purple hair and I'll be on my way." She said smiling as I released her from the hug and lead her to a chair. The great thing about Lacey, is that she's really patient. I could be five hours late and she'll just smile and tell me to dye her hair. As long as she has a pack of Marlboro's, she's a happy camper. We talked about random things, like who we thought was Hot in the world of Rock 'n Roll. And then she said it. Her words hit me like a train going off it's track at full speed.

" You know who I think is fucking adorable? Zacky fucking V! He's gorgeous and sweet." She squeaked.

" How do you know he's...Sweet?" It was so hard for me to even think that Zack could be 'Sweet.'

"Oh I meet him once at a show and he was so sweet." She smiled as she looked in the mirror at her newly purple colored hair.

"Well he's a fucking tool, Hun." I said tiredly. I walked over to the front desk with her following me so she could pay.

" Wait, how do you know he's a tool?" She questioned with curious eyes.

" Um I have a friend, who lives with him." I lied.

She nodded and paid. As she left she waved by and told me to tell my friend to tell Zacky she said 'Sex!' I'm not going to tell him, I mean his ego is big enough. I cleaned up my work space and got ready to go back home but was stopped my my boss. She was a pretty woman named Alex, probably in her forties.

"Britt, We need to talk." Alex demanded.

"Okay, shoot." I said as I sat on a chair.

" I've given you enough freebe's, you've been showing up to work late to many times and I'm going to have to let you go." She said with all seriousness.

" What? Come on, don't do this to me Alex! I'll show up early every fucking day! Please don't fire me." I pleaded. It felt like my heart had just gotten a horrible haircut. My job was what I loved.

" You said all that last time, Britt you need to leave now." She said coming closer to hug me. I slightly hugged her and stormed out to my car to leave.

I was just fired from my life!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment
por favor!