Got Hate? Try Love!

8 WHOLE HOURS

I drove home, feeling like my heart had been burned to a cinder. Styling hair was the only thing that keep me sane and now I was fired. I parked my car in the drive way and stared at the house from the inside of my car. I noticed that Zack's car wasn't there, this gave me a sigh of relief because I knew that he would make fun of me for getting fired if he found out. I walked into the house and collapsed on the couch, and looked at a sleeping Ichabod, Zacky's dog, squirm in his sleep. I picked him up off of the floor and laid him on my lap.

"Ichy, you're so adorable! To bad your daddy isn't." I whispered as I patted his black fur, lightly. As soon as I said the word 'isn't,' I heard a car pull up into the driveway.

"Ichabod? Daddy's home!" Zack said walking into the living room, where Ichabod and I were. I made a huffy sound when he walked over and took Ichabod off of my lap.

"What's your deal?" He asked, while still focusing on Ichy. I laid back on the couch and took a deep breathe.

"Why would you care?" I asked depressed. He sat the dog down and sat on the coffee table in front of me.

"You look stressed, I was just asking, goddamn!" Zack said as he took his Velcro shoes off.

" I got fired! Go ahead and laugh in my face."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Why would I laugh at that?" He said with a raised eyebrow. Did he really just ask that question?

"Are you playing dumb or something today? Dude, we fucking hate each other and you're taking the time to ask me how I feel? Damn, Regi musta giving you a good blow job before she left this morning." I said confused because I seriously wanted to know why he was being remotely nice to me. He looked at me pissed off, and got up to walk in the other room. I heard him mumble 'Bitch' under his breath. He calls me that all the time but for some reason, it kind of hurt this time.

I went upstairs to my room to sleep the rest of the day off. I was half asleep when I heard a quiet knock on my door. Sure enough, It was him. Usually he would come right in without knocking.

"Hey, I'm going to Walmart with Brian, you need anything while I'm out?" He whispered with a smile. I sat up and looked at him. He was wearing a hat from his clothing line that said "VU," which stands for 'Vengeance University,' jeans, and a 'Misfits' band shirt. He looked slightly cute and relaxed. I blinked my eyes to break my concentration off of him, and then slapped myself lightly on the face for thinking those nice things about him. He looked at me like a dumb blond with his head tilted sideways.

"Uh you alright there?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm Ay okay. I don't think I need anything, I'll just stay here and sleep." I said falling back onto my heaven like bed.

"Oh well okay, don't fuck with anything! And try not to get fired from anything else while I'm gone because I wouldn't want to miss it again!" He laughed while he walked out of my room leaving it's door wide open. He's such a fucking egotistical, selfish, lazy ass, mean JERK. Part of me actually missed my sister, because when she was here I barely saw Zack. She, being the whore that she is, kept him "entertained," if you know what I'm implying. She usually never stayed at work this long without calling to check in. Zacky had been gone for about an hour.

RINGGGGGGG I wish I could be the one, the one who won't care at all...RINGGGGGGG

I debated on whether to answer my phone or not. It seems like every time I get comfortable, I end up getting disturbed.

"Um hello Zack?" I asked in a 'can I help you?' tone.

"Britt, Regina said that she has to leave to go to Las Vegas after she gets off from work." There was a little fury in his smooth voice.

"But she doesn't get off from work till like 1 in the morning, usually. Wait, why is she going to Vegas without you?" I asked with curiosity.

"She can't bring me! She said the owner of some casino wants her and only her to come to some special meeting about opening clubs over there." I heard a wave of disappointment crash over his words.

"Oh..."

"Yeah, she promised that she'll stop by before she hits the airport...So I guess I'll stay up all night waiting for her. Care to join?" He asked sarcastically because he knew I hated her,

"Uh sure I guess I will, I can't sleep at all! Hey when are you coming back?"

"Well for you information, you little stalker, I'm actually downstairs now, I've been home for over 30 minutes." He chuckled over the cell phone. I walked downstairs and saw him lounged out on one of the sofa's, sipping on a Mickie.

"Why didn't you just call me downstairs instead of calling my phone?" I asked while grabbing the drink from his hand, and taking a sip out of it.

"Um EW! Now it has herpes! And it takes to much energy to yell for you. So I called you." He yelled 'EW' like a little five year old girl.

"So you go make the coffee! It's six o'clock now, so we have about eight or nine hours till she comes." He said excited and then shooed me off to make the coffee. I came back in the room with coffee and popcorn.

"Ah thanks! I've been craving this stuff for days! But Regi said I shouldn't eat it because it will make me gain weight." He said while shoving popcorn in his mouth like a homeless man who hadn't eaten in days.

"Whoa now Lard ass! Save some for me and Ichabod."

"Oh sorr... Will you stop making your fucking nasty little rude comments towards me." He demanded.

"I try nothing but to be nice to you but oh heavens forbid cause your a bitch!" He continued to rant for another minute.

"Shut the fuck up dude and stop being such a pussy! You fucking mess with me 24/7." I half-shouted.

"Whatever! You're such a bitch. I can't wait till Regina comes by! I love her more than anyone would EVER love you!" He said coldly. I took an immediate ouch to that, I mean it hurt my feelings, but I wasn't going to show that emotion in front of him.

Options of things to do while waiting on my sister to show: Sit quietly and wallow in the awkwardness of silence, keep arguing and insulting each other, or allow myself to mysteriously jump of the roof. IT'S GOING TO BE A LONG EIGHT HOURS!
♠ ♠ ♠
comment