Got Hate? Try Love!

Fortitude

Days have past since they've gotten back together and I stay away. I either stay up in my room or stay out of the house because I'm done with Zack and I've always been done with my sister. Life has been boring for me lately. I've partied none, I've socialized none, and I still don't have a job because that salon was everything to me. That morning I decided that it would be the day I get of my ass and find a new job to de-stress me from home, well Zacky and Regina's home.

I got dressed and ran downstairs into the kitchen to look for open jobs in the new paper. None of them had to do with hair or anything else I wanted to do so I tossed the paper in the trashcan and looked outside at the cloudy sky. Cloudy just like the people in this house. When something is cloudy, it's usually hard to see through or find characteristics about the object. Zacky's mind was so fucking cloudy that I think it confuses him. I haven't talked or looked at him in days and I don't plan on it.

I snapped out of my cloud fascination when a single piece of paper was slammed in front of me on the table. It read: 'Wanted: Hairstylist." I looked up to see Zacky standing in front of me with a grin. I handed to paper back to him. As bad as I love doing hair, I don't want anything that Zack suggests.

"I got you this. I know you're looking for a job and the guys and I need a new hairstylist. Actually, you don't even need to fill this out because I can pull the strings for you right now." He had a dumb and affectionate smirk on his lips. Why is he being nice? Oh yeah, he probably just got his blow job for the day from my sister.

"Well I don't really wanna fucking work for you, Zack."

"I'm trying to be nice to you ,okay? And right now you're fucking making me remember why I hated you so much!"

"Ooo cool man! You want an A+ for pronouncing that many words?" I said rudely.

"Oh I really like your shirt today, B! It really takes all the attention away from your ugly ass face!" He laughed obnoxiously.

"Fuck off! I'm going out." I yelled heading towards the door.

"You start tomorrow, so be at the studio at nine a.m.. sharp. Oh! And pack some of your tramp outfits because our tour starts tomorrow." He shouted out the door as I got in my car.

I was so fucking happy to get a fucking job again but I had to act like I didn't want it. I won't show that bastard any sign of gratitude. I hope he's not expecting it either. A couple of hours later, I was back home packing for the tour. Avenged Sevenfold on tour with Papa Roach. I'm going to have a lot of hair to do because I was friends with the boy's old hairstylist and she always had to do the band's ,that were co-headling, hair. Money ,Money in my pocket!

***Next Day***
I showed up at the studio at exactly 9 A.M. and was for once, one of the first people to show up. We were all, including my sister and the roadies, going to be living in that tour bus for days. I didn't know if I'd be able to take being that close to Regi and Zacky for that long. All the guys and me waited for a whole nother hour on Zack. They showed up late and when they got on the bus they looked exhausted.

"Pulled an all nighter didn't you two?" Brian teased. I rolled my eyes because I heard it all fucking night.

"It was good to!" Regina smirked, making sure her devilish eyes connected with mine. I shrugged the look off.

Jokes and hours later, we finally parked the bus next to Papa Roach's tour bus, at our first concert hall. Something told me that this tour would make my life. I'm good at predicting these things, let me tell you! We all scurried off of the bus and made our way inside and I followed a manager of the place, to the room where I would be doing the guys hair.

"Now we've already hooked you up with all the hair shit you need. So if anyone causes you trouble come get me. I'm Mike by the way and I believe you are Britt." The man ,who looked about forty, said while extending his hand for a shake.

"You guessed correctly dude." He smiled back at me and exited the small room, leaving me alone with hair tools and wall mirrors.

I sat in a chair, spinning around in it for minutes until the chair came to an unexpected stop. I saw to tattooed arms pull away from the chair. It was a very good looking man, about 5"9, black hair, and blue eyes with a contagious smile to match his appearance.

"I'm Jacoby." He said extending his had out to be shook, just like Mike had done.

"I'm Britt. So what can I do for you?" I smiled, being infected by his contagious smile.

"Well for one, you can keep showing off that beautiful smile you have and two, can you fix up my hair?"

"Thanks." I blushed. "Sit right here and I'll give your hair a little shape up." He did as I said and I began to trim his black hair.

"You know what, Britt? You sure are gorgeous, if you don't mind me saying the truth."

"I could defiantly say the same about you, Hun."

We continued to flirt, talk, and get to know each other. It felt so good getting to talk to a nice attractive guy and him not be a jerk. Jacoby was very polite, sweet, and very charismatic, unlike Zacky.

"Hey bitch! I need you to dye my hair." Zacky shouted, while interrupting Jacoby and my conversation. I ignored him and continued to talk to 'Coby.

"Well, looks like you're all done, doll." I said as he pulled me into a nice friendly hug.

"Thanks! Oh and I say we hang out later?" Jacoby flashed his smile at me.

"I say it's a plan." I hollered back as he walked out the room to go to his sound check.

Zack rolled his eyes, at Jacoby he behind he's back, and then sat in the chair. Maybe I should cut his fucking ear off and call it an accident.

"What fagot gets 'Love Hate' tattooed on his knuckles?" He laughed, referring to Jacoby's tattoo.

"What fagot gets a baseball with death bat wings tattooed on his lower back?" I asked harshly, referring to his tattoo.

"Ah, shut the fuck up and dye my hair! Don't get me started on your fucked up tattoos."

"If I were you I wouldn't piss me off because my scissors might accidentally slip!" I spat. With that said, he immediately kept his comments to his self.

He didn't tell me what color to dye his hair, so I settled on piss yellow, for my revenge. I finished and told him he was done. He looked into one of the mirrors and let out a girly scream. At that time, Regi came running in.

"What's wrong, bab...OH MY FUCKING JOHNNY CHRIST! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOUR HAIR?" She yelled and laughed at the same time.

"She fucked me up!" He yelled as he pointed to me. "This means fucking war!" He yelled again as he stormed out of the room.

"You look so fucking funny! Cover your hair! It looks gross and ridiculous and I will not be seen with that." Regina yelled as she followed him out with his baseball cap.

He declares this war? Well I'm going to fucking rock his world! I wouldn't mind rocking' Jacoby's.....If you know what I mean.
♠ ♠ ♠
You know the drill! Comment please.

*Ooolala Jacoby Shaddix and Zacky V in the same story? Sounds like the sex to me.