Got Hate? Try Love!

Love Is Stronger Then Hate

I was done with my job and all that was left to do was to clean up. I was about fifteen minutes before the guys went on stage, so they were all still lounging around somewhere. I walked in the little 'chill out' room were everyone hung out and saw Zacky, sitting on the floor, arms folded, and pouting like a 3 year old boy. Regi was eying his hair and making all kinds of disgusted faces at him.

"Can you stop fucking looking at me like that?" He yelled at her in annoyance.

"I can't help it! It makes you look just so....." She trailed off.

"So what, Regina?" He asked, looking at her.

"So ugly! Like no a fence but babe, you look fucking gross and icky." She said poking at a piece of his piss yellow hair.

Zacky looked down and he made it very apparent that he was extremely embarrassed.

"You think I'm ugly now?" He asked in a whisper that was not meant to be heard.

"Well you know I love you....."

"No I don't." I watched him mouth.

"But yeah, you're looking really unfortunate right now. And you're gaining weight again. Have you been following that diet I set up for you?" She was standing over him like he was on a smaller level than she was.

I always knew she was a bitch but I didn't think she would be this mean to Zack, especially after he took her back. Me and everyone in the room, including P. Roach, were watching them fight as if it was some soap opera on television. Zacky eventually got tired of hearing her mouth and walked off. He walked off and I walked over to my sister.

"Why would you say something like that to someone you love?" I asked her sternly.

"Because I'm telling him the truth and you talk like that to me all the time, so don't even try to give me a fucking guilt trip."

"Did you ever think that the reason I talk to you like that is because I don't love you?" I said dropping my tone so only Regi and I could hear my words.

I gave her a frozen look and walked out to apologize to Zack. I found him sitting on the floor, by the curtain, waiting for the show to start. Papa Roach would be performing first. I sat beside him and looked at him with a smile.

"Come to tell me I'm ugly and fat?" He asked.

"Zack, I would never call you that...."

"Really? Because you do it all the time!" He said flashing me a hurt look. He was right, I did always call him mean things and he would usually start it.

"Listen, I'm not here to put you down but if you want me to dye your hair back to normal, I will."

"She'll hate it either way! I fucking hate her sometimes!" He shouted, while slipping his fingers through his hair.

"Then why do you care what she thinks? And why did you take her back?" I shouted back.

"Because love is stronger then hate!" He said getting up.

"That's not true...." I said quietly.

He walked off, back towards the locker room. About an hour later, Jacoby and his band mates were walking off stage and A7X was taking their place. He walked over to me with a smile that danced around his blue eyes and his lips.

"Hey gorgeous, I think I'll go take a shower and after how about we watch your boys perform and then we'll go from there." He said patiently and taking his time to say each word. I nodded in agreement.

He walked away and I continued to sit and watch the guys perform, from the far side. Zacky had never looked so sullen. I kept looking at him and couldn't help but smile. I wish I could be the one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, subscribing, and commenting!