Got Hate? Try Love!

(i)LOVE(to)HATE(you)

The last song was coming to an end and Jacoby was standing with me, with his arm placed snuggly around my shoulders but in a very friendly way. Not once had my eyesight left Zack. He was like a drug that I knew was bad for me but I kept wanting more. I wanted him and then I wanted to hate him. Brian played out his solo and Matt shouted his last rebel yell. Zacky was the first to walk backstage and he looked just as pissed as earlier. He was very distant from the fans and didn't speak one word or sing one backup vocal the whole night. He gave me an uneasy look and moved forward when Matt moved him out of the way.

"Zack! Can you move already I want to get on the bus and sleep!" Matt shouted. Zack said nothing, but he stepped to the side.

"Okay Britt, I was thinking that you and I go get something to eat." Jacoby asked with a contagious smile.

"I'd lov-"

"She'd love to get on the bus because we're leaving now!" Zacky said butting in and pulling me away from 'Coby.

"Well I'll see you in the next town, gorgeous." Jacoby shouted, as he watched Zacky pull me into the parking lot.

I stumbled out on to the parking lot and Zack released my arm. He paused directly in front of me and just stared.

"Why the fuck did you do that?" I asked. I stood there firmly with my arms folded and my foot tapping on the pavement.

"NO! What the fuck were YOU doing? Talking to him?" He half shouted with his hands waving in the air.

"Exactly! I was talking to him!" I said, giving him a pure isolated glare.

"I really fucking hate you!"

"Oh really? Because the other day I could of sworn you were about to tell me you loved me!" I yelled in his face. He looked down as if he were trying to avoid a bright light.

"See that's the fucking difference between you and Jacoby! He's not a fucking pussy. He's not scared to tell how he feels and when he does say something, he doesn't fucking take it back!" I yelled walking backwards.

"Go fuck him then!" He yelled back.

"Want to hear something even more fucking hilarious, Zack? He's married with two kids! WE are just friends! And here's something twenty times funnier! I met his wife tonight. So I guess I should act like my sister and fuck around with him? Huh? I'm not a whore and don't you ever think that for one goddamn second." I continued to shout as I walked onto the bus.

"I could've sworn you were a whore." He muttered under his breath.

I stopped dead in my tracks and was very tempted to turn around to face him but I shrugged it off and walked in. Zacky walked into the bus and went directly to his bunk. Everyone was going to sleep but me. Sleeping wasn't an option for me when I was pissed. I decided to stay up on my laptop and lay down on lounge area of the main part of the bus. Why did we love to hate each other? I didn't want to hate him at all, I actually had feelings for him but he was to flip-floppy. He'd show emotion towards me for a minute and then the next he be calling me a bitch or a whore.

I had drifted off to sleep for a couple of hours and woke back up when the sun was trying to rise. I wasn't the only one up. Zack sat across from me, typing on his computer. He was wearing leopard print pajama pants, a Misfits shirt, and his black framed glasses. I say up and yawned to catch his attention. He closed his Mac and looked over to me.

"Good Morning..." He whispered. I flopped backwards and huffed.

"What are you bipolar?" I slurred, trying to knock my sleep off. He cocked one eyebrow.

"I was trying to be nice for a change..."

"Nice? That's great because in an hour you'll be back to normal." I replied, while putting my hands behind my head.

"No, I'm going to change. I was thinking about you last night like crazy." He said.

"Save it Zacky because the second you run into my sister again, you'll be all over her and ready to fucking leave me behind." I said quietly as I got up to go to the back of the bus.

"She was the wrong one for me...."

I ignored his final sentence for the moment and waited for the bus to park. Everyone was up, dressed, and ready to go check out the venue. All the guys walked off of the bus except for Brian and I.

"Hey! Wait up for a sec. B." Brian said while adjusting his hat.

"Whatcha need, Brian?"

"I need you to be honest because I'm getting tired of hearing my best friend talk about how crazy he is for you." He said as he picked up Pinkly.

"What are you getting at?"

"What I'm getting at is that somebody loves you and you're to blind to see it. Either that, or you're to scared to see it." He smiled and then walked off the bus.

Once again, Zacky was about to have me wrapped around his finger...... Or so he thinks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please!

-Thank you for reading so far!