Why does everything always have to be so hard...?

Mixed Feelings

“Bye guys.”Mikey said. Sitting back down on the chair, as they others all walked out. They heard the car leave and the radio fade away. Frank sat down on the sofa looking at Mikey.
“There’s nothing really wrong is there mikey?”He smiled at him.Mikey could feel himself getting hotter, he thought about lying but he knew that Frank would be able to tell if he was.
“No there’s nothing wrong, Frank.”Mikey said. Frank could see him blushing from across the room.
“So what is it then, why didn’t you want to come out with us?” Frank asked puzzled.Mikey shrugged his shoulders as he stood up from the arm chair heading upstairs.”Wait, Mike.”He called after him. “What’s wrong, you can tell me?”Mikey stood on the forth step. He didn’t want Frank to know about how he felt about him, he would ruin the friendship that had taken years to make. “Nothing’s wrong Frank, just leave it will you?” He said running up the rest of the stairs.

Frank stood at the bottom of the stairs as Mikey slammed his bedroom door. He sighed he really cared about Mikey, but he didn’t know what was wrong. He knew Mikey and he knew that he needed time to settle. He sat back down on the chair and turned the TV on. Not really watching it he walked into the kitchen and poured some coffee into two mugs, he poured the water in, still warm from before.Gerad drank coffee so fast the kettle never has time to get cold. He walked up the stairs on banged on his door with his elbow. Letting him in without being told. Mikey was lying face down on his bed. Frank put the cups on his bedside table and sat next to him. “Forgive me Mikey,”He said putting his hand on his back. “I have coffee?” He smiled knowing he could win any battle with Mikey if there was coffee involved.

“Mikey?”He asked Noticing that his back wasn’t raising or falling like it should.be.”Mike, stop it man, this isn’t funny.” He turned him over, listening to his heart beat. There wasn’t one
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so as you know this is my FIRST story so please comment and stuff
Thank-you =]
Laurenn x x