Green Day and the Mosh Pit Full of Teenies

As of late, teenies have been leading a destructive warpath through the wonderful thing that is ‘Real Music’.
There is one leading force against the teenies; the AT’s are a secretive underground organisation on a mission to protect Real Music – and Real Musicians – from the terrible crimes of the teenies.
This story follows four AT’s agents, Aska the Wicked Ass Goalkeeper, Leisha the Person of Many Phobias, Sam the One With Gravitational Pull and Jaz the Rockin Drum Player with Spirit, as they try and protect Green Day (and their families) from the teenies and their terrible ways.
But not everything is at it seems…the AT’s have secrets of their own; secrets so well hidden that only a select few know of their mysteries.
‘AT’s: real music fans fighting against teenies since 1991’
  1. Green Day and the Mosh Pit Full of Teenies
    The concert is going smoothly for Billie, Mike and Tré, but something is stirring in the crowd that threatens every real Green Day fan’s ‘Real Fan-ness’.
  2. Green Day and Tré’s Lost Cymbal
    In the aftermath of the concert, Tré discovers that someone has stolen his cymbal. The AT’s are appointed to find and recover it, as well as monitor the upcoming simple plan concert, where a surprise guest wreaks havoc unknowingly in the AT’s camp.