Black T-Shirt means I'm in Crew not Cast.

Chapter One

So here we are. New York City. The Broadway Capital. Another show, another set, another few members to the theater team.

The show this year? Beauty and the Beast.

Yea, the show that is a classic disney movie. Who doesn't like it?

Today I got the cast list. The two leads are the two people I despise.

Beast: Paul K. Jonas
Belle: Rebecca Robinson

They've been in every show known to man. They've played every part in most shows and have the top notch skills that anyone would kill for. In my opinion I think they are just snotty rich people who hate their jobs and are just here for their fame.

Anyways, enough about them. This is my story. My name is Lisa Carlson. Technical advisor/manager. I'm in charge of lights, sound, special effects, and all the the above. It's fun and all when people aren't pressuring you to do something.

So, right now I'm walking into the theater. The Wamu Theater at Madison Square Garden.

Awesome. Some of the best plays and performance were here. Like Cirque du Soleil, live band performances, Phantom of the Opera, Hairspray, and more.

Anyways, here's my story. [Btw, cast will always be better than crew.]
♠ ♠ ♠
comments.
like it? hate it?
let me know!
:D