Woodstock

Time for a Visit

I wake up, roll out of bed and stumble out of my room to be met with a hell or lot sunshine.

"Urgh." I groan, rubbing my eyes.

"Morning!" Mariah says cheerily from the kitchen. I look over to see her standing there in only a Husker Du shirt, its the one Donnie was wearing last night.

"You're not wearing any pants."

"Oh yeah," she grins, "You don't mind do ya? Nothing you haven't seen before." she laughs casually, "Donnie stayed over."

"I realized." I say as she grabs two mugs of coffe before disappearing into her room.

I grab the phone and decide to call Josh and Taylor up.

"You've reached Joshua and Taylor and leave a message after the beep!"

"Uhh hey, it's Ami, sitting here, alone, bored senseless, so give me a call." I murmur.

I turn on the TV before dozing off on the couch.

"Ami, Ami." Mariah says shaking me awake.

"Mmm?" she's in her own clothes now.

"There's people here for you."

"What?" I ask confused.

I get to my feet and do up my pants and adjust my bra through my shirt. My clothes stink from the night before but regardlessly I head for the door.

"Holy shit!!!" I exclaim as I see Taylor and Josh standing at my door, "What are you guys doing here?" I pull them both into a death-grip hug.

"We came to visit you." Josh says pretending to gasp for air.

"Yeah, and we've been over due for a vacation." Taylor adds in.

"I missed you guys so much." I say finally letting go of them.

"So you became a bum?" Josh chortles.

"No."

"Well you sure smell like one." he states gruffly.

"That's because she was out all night partying like a rockstar." Mariah laughs.

"Partying like a rockstar with a rockstar." Donnie says gracing us with his presence.

"Oh right," I say dumbly, "Josh, Taylor this is my roommate Mariah and uhh friend Donnie."

"Everyone calls me Shithead." Donnie provides.

"Oh cool."

"Partying hardy?" Taylor questions, "You've only been here like a month!"

"Yeah, but Tre knows a lot of people, apparently." Mariah says carelessly as Donnie wraps his arms wantingly around her. I can't help but blush and look down at the floor.

"Tre?" Taylor demands cocking an eyebrow, "so much for just a funny story."

"I should really get changed." I say changing the subject.

"You really should." Josh says pinching his nose. I shove him playfully as I head into my room.

I barely get my closet open when Taylor comes into the room.

"Does the name Simon ring a bell?"

"Oh come on Taylor!" I exclaim, "I'm not aloud to have friends now?"

"No, no, Mariah and Donnie seem like fantastic people, but Tre isn't a friend!"

"Yeah he is." I reply as I pull off my shirt and pull on another.

"Yeah because you sleep with all your friends."

"Umm when did I say I slept with Tre?" I challenge, "Never! Because I didn't!"

"Yeah but I'm sure you're the one that called him up."

"Yeah, so? He knows I have a boyfriend and he's fine with that." I mumble as I put on a fresh pair of jeans.

"So does Simon know you've been partying with Tre?"

"I went to one party yesterday, that's it." I state blandly, "I woke up when you guys got here, when in that time was I supposed to call Simon?"

"Are you going to tell him?" I remain silent.

"C'mon, let's not ruin your visit with us at each other's necks."

I head back into the living room to find Donnie piggy back riding Josh.

"Oh boy." I say laughing. Taylor can't help but laugh too. I know we've truced for now, but the argument is going to rear its ugly head up again soon.

Josh shakes Donnie off his back and comes up to me.

"I love your new friends." he laughs.

"Oh dude, there's gonna be a wicked awesome party at my friend's house tonight, you guys should come." Donnie says with a jolt as if the memory of the party hit him like a bolt of lightening.

"Sweet!" Josh says high-fiving his fellow male. Mariah just laughs into her hand.

"Didn't you say you had to get to work?" she asks putting her hand on her hip.

"Right, later babe." he says kissing Mariah so deeply it triggers the gag-reflex in any on-looker, "See you guys tonight at the party."

"Dude, where's this prophasized party?" I chortle.

"Uhh Mariah knows where it is." he says backing through the doorway out of the apartment.

"That's it, I'm moving here." Josh announces as he sits comfortably on the couch.

"Oh so you can be with your man candy." Taylor teases, "I saw the chemistry between you two."

"Oh shut up." Josh mumbles in return.