Woodstock

Sex

Yet another clumsy moment for Tre and I, but in our defense its really hard to go up the stairs when your lips are locked to someone else's. We've wound up at my apartment building after hanging around the bar down the street.

"Arrggh fuck." Tre groans, "We're only on the second floor." his lips smash back against mine. I pull the shirt off of him while he tries to unhook my bra. We're so talented we're doing this as we step up the stairs.

We finally get to my apartment and I hand him back his shirt as I fumble for my keys. His lips are moving non-stop against my neck and he's grinding against my ass all as I try to unlock the door.

I get the door open and we tumble inside and our vigorous make out session turns to a clumsy strip-tease to the bedroom. We trip over almost everything possible in the process. . .

"Oh fuck yes Tre!"

"Shit I have to get to work." I say the next morning as I catch a glimpse of the clock on my nightstand.
"Huh? What?" Tre mumbles, "No, stay." he hugs me close.
"Sex doesn't pay the rent." I say pulling away from his grip and getting dressed.
"Awe." he groans, "Well technically it could." I whip his boxers at him, "I guess I should get going too, me and the guys have band stuff to do today."
"Oh? What kind of stuff?" I ask pulling my hair into a slick ponytail.
"Practicing, writing, you know." he shrugs, "Where's my shirt? And my pants for that matter?"
"Uhh probably in the living room." I say plucking a belt from my drawer and putting it on.

Tre heads out of the room and I soon follow to find he's fully dressed.
"I'll see you later." he says kissing me.
"Later." I say as he heads out the door.

The second the main door closes Mariah's bedroom door whips open and she has a huge grin across her face.
"Now that's what I call sex." she says pervertedly.
"Umm, sorta." she says guiltily, "Man, you guys were loud."
"Sorry."
"Nah man, its okay, I know Donnie and I are loud." she says with a mischievous smile, "I'm proud of you."
"What?" I laugh as I get myself some orange juice from the fridge.
"Well, you and Simon were just so lame in the sack, I'm proud to see you're getting some good stuff."
"God Mariah!" I laugh, "You have to stop listening in on my sex life."
"Not my fault these walls are paper thin." she says holding up her hands in innocence, "I had headphones on blasting music and I could still hear you two."

I can feel myself blush with embarrassment as I down the rest of my juice.
"You know what would be really kinky?" Mariah says with a laugh.
"Me and Donnie in one room versus you and Tre in the other." we both burst out laughing like hyenas, "Whoever's louder wins."
"Oh god." I say unable to stop laughing, "I'm only laughing because I think you're joking."
"Don't worry, I am."

"Man, I'm gonna be late for work." I mumble as I grab my bag before heading out.

"Hey Joel." I say dumping my bag on my desk and collapsing in my chair.
"Hey Ami," he says rising from his seat to peer into my cubicle, "You have sex hair."
"Haha." I laugh as I untie my hair and retie it into a slicker ponytail, "Getting here was hell, I had to run for my bus."
"Tsk, tsk." he laughs, "And you still managed to be late."
"Yeah." I say rolling my eyes as my mind whips back to Tre, I can't help but smirk.
"You had sex!" Joel exclaims as he points at me.
"Uhuh, you already said I had sex hair." I say pulling one of my files out of my bag.
"No, no, you for real got laid!" he laughs. I try to keep a straight face and fail, "Ha! I was right!"

"There's no sugar in the break room." Chuck mumbles as he passes us with his steaming cup of coffee in his hand. He leans against the joint in between me and Joel's cubicles, "Do any of you happen to have any sugar?"
"Nope sorry." I say shaking my head.
"Oh darn." Chuck says appearing to dose off, "So what's the scoop round the water cooler?"
"Ami got laid last night." Joel says in his most immature voice possible.
"Nice." Chuck nods, "Your boyfriend in town?"
"Broke up with that one a couple weeks ago." I say skimming over my latest article.
"Ohhhh fresh sex." Joel says wide eyed.
"Please tell me it wasn't with Joel." Chuck mumbles.
"No." I say rolling my eyes, "His name is Tre."
"Ohhh, I do love some good gossip," Joel half-squeals, "Go on."
"What?" I laugh.
"How was it?" Joel prods.
"Great."
"So where'd you meet this Tre." Chuck asks sipping his coffee and squinting immediatly after.
"Woodstock."
"But uhh, that was." Chuck says confused.
"He lives here and we met again, its complicated."

"Awe." Chuck teases, "How sweet, what does he do?"
"He uhh." I droan.
"He's a dead beat." Joel laughs.
"Umm." I dig through my bag, "He's in Green Day, the band."
"Whoa." Chuck and Joel says simultaneously.

"You got rockstar sex?" Joel hisses.
"Why the hell am I talking to you two about this?" I murmur to myself.
"Oh come on, don't leave us hanging!" Chuck exhasperates, "Any you know, mutations? Stage scars? You know-"
"God."
"God what? We're talking about . . .err. . .Tre, right?" Joel rambles.
"So you gonna get a interview with them?" Chuck presses.
"In all honesty, they're not too fond of this magazine." I say.
"That doesn't matter," Joel says, "You're the gate keeper, make him pay the toll."
"God, I'm never telling you guys stuff again."
"Don't be like that." Chuck laughs, "Alright, alright, back to work. Or you know, pretending to work."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, well I know you're all shocked for my lack of sex scene . . ..especially after such stories at "Not Enough Mike Stories So Here's One" and "Gutter Fucks." but i was thinking that if you're only reading my stories for . . . eroticism they sell erotic novels or whatever, so i'm more into the story aspect. i'm sorry if this dissappoints you my readers.