Woodstock

Nine Inch Nails Dipped in Pudding

"Are you sure about this?" Taylor asks on the elevator up to the top floor of the hotel.

"Damn straight, I didn't drive six hours not to see Nine Inch Nails."

"No, I mean hanging around with these band guys. I'm no groupie!"

"Did I say anything about sleeping with them?" I reply crossing my arms.

"No, but I saw you flirting."

"Its a free country." I protest.

"Are you going to tell Simon?"

"He should've come with us."

The elevatpr doors open and a huge cloud of "special" smoke fills the elevator along with ear drum bursting music. We step out of the elevator and have a look around. There's a wirery looking guy taking a piss in the water fountain, and a couple of tranvestites doing lines off the edge of the banister. Up the small flight of stairs a guy and some groupie are making out vigorously. Then out of nowhere Tre Cool starts skateboarding down the stairs, falling halfway down then rolling the rest of the way, stopping at my feet.

"Hey you're here." he says getting up, then glancing around for his skateboard. He picks it up then looks back at us. "Follow me." he yells over the music, then the three of us make our way through the crowd of Woodstock musicians and their groupies. He leads us into one of the rooms where is a lot quieter and empty for that matter. "Just let me find the tickets." he says as he wonders into a seperate part of the suite, "Make yourselves comfortable."

"Hear that!" Taylor hisses, "Make yourselves comfortable, he's expecting sex!"

"No he isn't! That would just be a plus!" a man's voice says, Taylor and I whip around but don't see anyone, "In here!" We follow the voice to see a guy lying on a couch with a bottle of water in his hand.

"Uhh hi." I say nervously, but I soon realize its the third member of Green Day, "I'm Ami."

"I'm Mike."

"Sorry about your teeth." I say, he shrugs.

"No alcohol, no drugs, till they're fixed." he grumbles.

"What did you mean he's not expecting sex?" Taylor demands.

"Have you seen the number of groupies out there?" Mike exclaims, "If he wanted his ding dong fiddled with he could easily get it done by one of them. Besides, you're not his type, Ami maybe, but man, you seem way too uptight." Taylor pouts slightly.

There's a bit of a long silence that I find necessary to break. I look down at my mud stained jeans and say the only thing that comes to mind.

"I really need a fucking shower."

"Showers are over-rated." Tre says joining us in this part of the suite, "Ready to go."
"Yeah," Mike says taking a swig from his water bottle then puts a sort of athletic teeth guard on his upper row of teeth, "I fat sthis sthing." he slurs.

"I can barely understand you man." Tre teases.

"Sut up."

"Got the tickets?" I ask and Tre pulls them out of his pocket and waves them in front of my face.

"Tadaa."

"Naw moss pil rie?" Mike says.

"What?" Tre asks furrowing his eyebrows. Mike removes the teeth guard.

"Not mosh pit right?" he grunts, "I don't want to lose anymore teeth."

"Seats, just for you princess." Tre grins evilly, "where's Bill?"

"He's out there somewhere." Mike says putting his teeth guard back in, "Less go." We head out of the calimity of the suite back into the loud, drug enduced party. "Hilly!" Mike yells as he grabs someone's shoulder.

"You're going?" Billie questions, Mike nods and we all head for the elevator.

"Mmm, second hand high." I joke as the elevator starts to go down. Tre puts his nose against my shoulder and inhales loudly.

"Third hand high." he announces, "Kinda sucky."

"Anything other than first hand is sucky." Billie says staring at the floor indicator, watching the numbers go down.

"That stuff is going to bite you in the ass one days." Taylor informs. The guys look at her funny.

"Taylor's straight edge." I say, but they still stare at her.

"But why?" Tre asks. Taylor gives him her death glare and he looks at me, "Are you?"

"Haha, no." I laugh, "Life without booze just isn't right." The elevator doors open and we pile out.

"How are we getting to the concert?" Taylor asks as we cross the lobby.

"Spaceship!" Tre exclaims complete with sound effects. Taylor rolls her eyes and turns to Billie.

"I'm a birdie, watch me fly." he says smirking evilly then flapping his arms, "Watch me fly!"

"Just go with the flow." I mutter to Taylor as I gladly follow the guys.

"They'll pull us into a dark alley and rape us!" Mike turns around and removes his mouth piece.

"Don't flatter yourself, we're not going to fucking rape you!" he says slightly pissed off, "Billie has a wife, I have a girlfriend and, well, Tre's penis is too small to rape anyone."

"Hey!" Tre pouts.

"We didn't have to offer you these tickets, you didn't have to accept them," Mike continues, "But I swear to fuck, I'll sell you to a cheap whore house if you accuse of again!" With that Mike puts his mouth piece back in and we continue walking.

"Mike exagerates, my penis isn't that small." Tre says to me.

"I have a boyfriend." I say to him, and his face falls momentarily.

"He doesn't have to know." he says jokingly, "Oh, I guess I'll just have to settle for Taylor."

"Don't even think about it." She says defensively.

"Tre." Billie says annoyed, "Tickets."

"Huh?" Tre says looking up and realizing we're standing at teh door of a theatre with Nine Inch Nail posters up on all the doors, "Oh right." he pulls the tickets out of his pocket and gives us each one.

"Awe seats." Billie groans, but quickly receives a whack upside the head from Mike, "What the hell was that for?" Mike whacks him again and then points at his mouth guard, "Wuss." Billie says, this time guarding his head with his arms so Mike kicks his ass. I can't help but burst out laughing as we head into the building.

The concert seemed really sedated compared to the past couple of days of Woodstock energy, but I'm still glad I got to see my favorite band play.

"Thanks again." I say to Tre as we leave the theater.

"Yeah, no problem." he says sticking his hands in his pocket, he look kind of glum.

"What's wrong?" I ask as Billie and Mike head across the street to the 7/11.

"Nothing." he says defensively, "Your face!" with that he runs after his band mates.

"C'mon." I say to Taylor as we follow them.

"Shouldn't we go back to the camp grounds." Taylor suggests.

"We'll never be able to find where Josh set up the tent now, its too dark."

"Yeah." she says nodding, as we step into the 7/11.

We find the guys carrying cases and cases of pudding cups to the cash register.
"Go grab some more." Billie instructs.

"Pudding?" Taylor questions laughing as we head down the isle to where the pudding is. We grab the four remaining cases and go to the till.

"What's all the pudding for?" I ask.

"We like pudding." Tre grins. He's got suck a goofy smile that makes me want to laugh every time.

"That'll be eighty dollars and fifty-four cents." the cashier says, immediately the guys empty out their pockets, sorting through the random crap and the balled up dollar bills and the spare change. Mike counts it all up then Billie turns to us.

"Got five bucks?"

"Yeah." I say reaching into my pocket and retrieving the money.

The cashier seems to take forever to count all the money and then bag all the pudding but we eventually find ourselves back in the hotel suite.

"Billie are you in?" Tre asks as Mike removes his mouth piece.

"Nah, you guys go ahead, I'm gonna go get shitfaced." he smirks evilly, "And then rape Taylor."

"I'm sorry I said that about you guys, but that joke is getting old." she pouts.

"You guys in?" Tre asks Taylor and I.

"In what?" I ask as Mike rips open one of the cases of pudding.

"Pudding eating contest." Mike says as Billie grabs a few pudding cups before leaving the room to the 'real party.'

"Can we just have pudding?" I ask hopefully.

"Yeah, yeah." Mike says looking at his watch, "Three minutes, go!" Both Mike and Tre start downing pudding cups like there's no tomorrow then tossing them aside.

"Too bad Josh missed this." Taylor snickers, "He'd probably win."

"Nah, look at Mike go." I point out as he expertly downs two cups in less than ten seconds.

"Where do they put it all?" Taylor laughs.

"BEEP BEEP BEEP." Mike's watch sounds off.

"I got twenty-three." Tre says proudly. Mike lets out a long loud belch.

"Twenty-six." Mike says smirking, "And still undefeated."

"So close." Tre whines.

"What are you going to do with the rest of the pudding?" I ask finishing my second cup.

"We're touring for another two weeks, forty cases of pudding will come in handy." Mike says licking his lips.

"Now what?" Taylor asks stretching out her arms.

"Now we go par-" Tre says excitedly then looks back at Mike, "I think we get HBO."

"You guys don't have to sit around because of me." Mike says shaking his head, "Go ahead and party with everyone else."

"Hey, its free HBO." I say as Tre grabs the remote.

We start to watch the HBO movie but about half an hour in, a great sense of boredom fills the room.

"Do we get porn?" Mike yawns and immediatly Tre starts flipping through the channels.

I look down at the floor and pick up one of the butterscotch pudding cups and open it. I dip my fingers in it and smear it on the wall.

"Watcha writing?" Tre asks taking notice to what I'm doing. Mike snatches the remote from him and continues to channel surf.

"Just doodling." I say as I draw a happy face. Taylor grins and starts 'drawing' too.

"Its about time you loosen up." Tre says to Taylor as he too grabs himself a pudding cup to draw with.

"Porn!" Mike announces and Tre drops with pudding cup to watch the TV, "Awe, my bad, it was just a commercial." he sighs.

We head the roar of the party get louder for a moment as the door opens and shuts.
"I think I'm drunk now." Billie announces as he sits on the couch next to Tre. Next thing I know Billie is making out with Tre.

Taylor is trying to ignore them by opening another cup of pudding to draw with. I sit down next to Mike who's gone back to watching the HBO movie.

"Didn't you say Billie had a wife?"

"Yeah," Mike says casually as I catch a glimpse of a tent forming in Billie's pants.

"Explain."

"Billie's bi and drunk."

"And Tre."

"Tre's easy."

"So Tre is bi too?"

"Nah, he's just Tre." I roll my eyes at Mike's crappy answers.

Billie starts humping Tre's leg but Tre pushes him away.

"Ami, you perv." Billie laughs as he rolls onto the floor, "I saw you watching." He gets to his feet and heads for the washroom, sticking his hand down his pants as he does so.

"You're lucky." Mike says simply, "He went to jack off in the washroom this time around."

"Did you find the porn?" Tre asks as he wipes the spit from his lips.