Hella Good Sandwiches

Mac Z

Our little attack had turned sour very very quickly. Well, at least for me. The others had gotten guys they liked since Vic went chasing Addy out of the room and Tony had quickly pinned Roni's hands above her head, straddling her. I got horndog Mike Fuentes struggling to wrestle the can out of my hand. Fuck my life. Mike flipped me over and I shrieked, struggling deperately to take control of the situation again. Mike pinned my arm above my head.

"Sorry, I like being on top." He said, looking down at me. I scrunched my face up in disgust and jabbed knee up, narrowly missing his groin. Mike jumped, wrapped his ankle around the back of my foot, and raised his eyebrows at me.

"Ok, you take me to a gay bar, spray me with silly string, and now you try to hit me in the balls. You owe me." I cocked an eyebrow at me.

"Me?! You tried to kiss me!" I exclaimed. Mike smiled slyly.

"Exactly. Tried. You made me kiss a wall. You owe me." He replied and then pressed his lips against mine. I stiffened beneath him until the hand that had been pinning my hand above my head slid down my arm to cup my chin. I melted against the cool metal of the ring pressed to my skin. I curled my hand around the nape of his neck, slanting my mouth against his and inhaling deeply through my nose. My lips parted and allowed his tongue to slide over my teeth. The hand on my hip pressed down, shifting Mike up to get better leverage over top of me, his nose sliding against mine.

"OI!" I heard Jaime yell from the next room. My eyes flew open and realization of just what was going on hit me. I gasped and raised my hand to spray him with the silly string can still in my hand. Mike cringed back, falling away from my face and down to my collar bone.

"Get. Off. Me." I stated bitingly.

"First:Bitch. Second: I can't. My goddamn piercing is caught on the collar of your shirt."

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I groaned pounding my head against the floor, "Roni!" I shouted. I heard Roni, who had been completely lost in a world inhabited only by herself and Tony, giggle.

"RONI!"

"WHAT- Holy fuck, what did you do?" I rolled my head over and looked at Roni, who was still beneath Tony, who had his head rested on his hand and propped up on his elbow.

"His goddamn piercing is caught in my goddamn shirt." Roni looked up at Tony. Beat. They burst into laughter, standing up from the floor and walking into the kitchen. My fucking friends.

"Addy!" I yell. I hear Addy groan and then come stomping into the rooom, grumbling.

"Five minutes! All I want is five fu- HIME MOVE YOUR HAIR-cking minutes, but what ddo I get? Yel-what happened to you?" Addy asked, stopping short in front of Mike and I. This was hella embarressing.

"Mike fought back. He's stuck to my shirt." I replied defeatedly, letting my head fall back to the carpet. Addy rolled her eyes and then kneeled down next to us.

"Fucking TOLD you not to wear lace to a prank night." She grumbled, but then looked up at me with a glint in her eye, "Although seeing this is fucking hilarious." She freed Mike from my blouse and strode over to Vic, linking her hand in his and smiling shyly at him. Mike sat up with a releaved sigh, rubbing his mouth, and glancing back at Addy.

"What's with her? Never heard her say fuck so many times in 2 minutes." He stated.

"She gets irritable when her nooky is interupted."

"Her nooky...?" I nodded at Addy and Vic.

"Your brother left a nice size hickey on her collarbone." Mike looked over at them thoughtfully and then back at me, a sly grin spreading his lips.

"You know I can do that." He murmered, leaning over to me. I lunged back and slapped his nose.

"Bad! Bad Mike!" I exclaimed, and then pulled my legs out from underneath Mike and stood up. I turned to walk after Roni, who I could see through the kitchen door, sharing a dirnk with Tony and shooting a wink at me. I rolled my eyes and headed into the next room to see Jaime sitting on the bed, watching TV and eating pizza. I hopped up next to him.

"You're not one of the stupid people who think theres something going on with Mike and I, right? I mean, you're semi normal..." Jaime looked over at me, one eyebrow raised.

"I've got you bang him on Wednesday." He stated and then looked back at the TV.

Fuck my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, but funfilled =)
Go read my Tony Story!!!

Tag! You're it Asha!

<3 W^C