Hella Good Sandwiches

Addy

Roni rushed out Mike and Vic's appartment and left me and Mac with the entirity of Pierce The Veil. Oh, the possibilities. I made my way over to the couch Mac and Mike were bickering on. "No! Fuck you Mike. I want half naked Brad Pitt and Orlando Bloom."

Mike groaned, slamming his head into the couch cusion, "Hell no! Troy is such a boring movie! I vote 300. I like it. It's all good and bloody." Mac pulled a face and looked at me for help. I shrugged and took a seat next to Vic. Tony and Jaime were lying on the floor, flicking eachother aimlessly.

"I want Brad Pitt." Mac whined, pouting her full lips. Mike flinched and I thought he was going to give in as Jaime yelled from the floor, "Fuck Brad Pitt he has a weird nose. I vote for gore and sex, a lot of sex please."

Mac rolled her eyes, "Theres a lot of sex in Troy!"

All the boys laughed at her, "Yeah but that’s stupid romantic, sweet, glamour sex. I like dirty sex and shirtless crazy chicks," Jaime pointed out.

Mac looked around helplessly, her eyes landing on Tony. "What about you, Tony?" She kicked him in the side sharply before he could answer. He coughed to cover up his yell as Jaime semi-pounced on the poor guy and he took a sharp intake of breath.

"I think we should find a happy medium before I get hurt by either one of you two again." He paused and rubbed his side, "Jaime get the fuck off me," Jaime didn’t move, "Now bitch!" He pushed Jaime off of him so he was lying on mine and Vic's feet. I started poking him with my toes and he broke out into incontrollable giggles. He grabbed at his sides, still laughing and gasping out, "Fuck you for finding my tickle spot, stop now or die, Addy." I decided not to listen to Skunk Boy, "Addy remove your toes from my side or feel the wrath!"

I pulled my feet from under his body and he sighed with releif and started to get off the floor and come after me as Vic moved from my side and sat on Jaime's chest casually. "Try and get me now, bitch!" I laughed as Vic stretched out on Jaime's body. He smiled up at me and began messing up Jaime's hair.

Jaime shrieked, "No! Vic, bitch, fucking stop! Youre going to get it to curl and you know I hate that…fuck you little asshole! Stop, stop or I'll tell your girlfriend about that one year at summer camp! You and that Eric guy, do you remember! I will tell her!" He screamed. My ears perked up as Vic blushed and slapped Jaime but stopped messing with his hair. Vic pouted and sat up, cross legged, on Jaime's chest. "Cant…breathe…" he gasped and Vic shrugged.

After everyone stopped laughing, Mac brought up the fact that we still hadnt picked out a movie to watch. I spoke up, "Lets listen to Tony and watch Fight Club."

Everyone looked at me with furrowed brows. I rolled my eyes, "Please tell me you have all seen it." Everyone nodded. "I don’t understand why youre all so confused then. Brad Pitt barely wears clothes in that movie, theres a lot of blood and there are sex scences with a crazy chick. Everyones happy. Capeesh?"

There was a round of 'ohhs' and Mike went to search for Fight Club. Vic had gotten off of Jaime and Tony wandered off into the kitchen. I turned to Vic, who had his arm around me now, and raised my eyebrow, "Summer camp, eh?"

He glared at Jaime, "Fuck you, man." He then turned to me and said, "You do not want to know," and kissed my forehead. How very wrong he was. I was going to get that story out of one of the boys by the end of the night if it killed me. Mac put her head in my lap and laid down across the couch where Mike was previously sitting as Tony came back in the room with a huge bag of candy, stuffing some in his mouth.

Mike burst into the room, yelling "I found it, I found it!" and put the movie in the player. He walked backwards and sat down on what he thought was the couch. "Ow what the fuck, Whiskeydick!?" Mac yelled from my lap. Mike had sat down on her back. "Dude, you have a fucking boney ass. Get up!"

Jaime, from his spot on the floor, yelled at both of them, "Shut the fuck up guys, I love this part! Youre like a fucking old married couple already!" He huffed. Mac blushed and Mike laughed once. Edward Norton was on the screen with Brad Pitt sticking a gun down his throat. His voice was narrorating the scene, "With a gun barrel between your teeth, you speak only in vowels."

Vic cuddled into me as Tony unwrapped a lollipop, Jaime and I spoke along with the movie and Mac and Mike surrepticiously moved closer. I smiled at the happy family, minus my lovely Veronica.

- - -

The movie was over too fast and chaos errupted again. Mike had his arm around Mac, who was falling asleep, his hand inching closer to her chest. She kept smacking it and yelling at him and then her head would droop down again and it would continue. I yawned and stretched, Vics eyes followed the line of my arched back, "I'm insanely bored."

Tony and Jaime were bouncing around infront of us, insanely hyper from eating all that candy. They both had pillows in their hands and were smacking eachother with them. "Ow! Bitch ass mother fucker, Antonio Perry you made my nose bleed!"

I couldn’t help but laugh, "Skunk Boy, you're a pussy!"

He tilted his head down, and his voice came out nasaled, "No I just have a pussy nose. Vic go get me ice, please little baby?"

"No."

"Please, I wont tell Addy about your rendez-vous at camp a few years ago."

"TELL ME MOTHERFUCKER!" I screamed as Vic shot out of the room to get ice. Mike laughed, shaking Mac awake. Jaime refused to tell me until his nose stopped bleeding. Vic came into the room and looked at Tony, who was currently hyper-spazzing on the floor from all the sugar, "Did you eat all the fucking Halloween candy?"

He nodded and started laughing as Jaime put the ice on his nose. Mike groaned, "I told you not to fucking buy candy so early."

Mac looked at Mike, "You guys are so stupid. Youre really going pass out candy to little kids? Whiskeydick here will probably scare all of them away."

Mike rolled his eyes at Mac like she was stupid, "No, we're having a party on Halloween, smarty pants. I was going to invite you but now, I don’t knowwww." He drawled out, teasing Mac. She didn’t like being left out of things and she pouted. Mike put his face an inch from hers, his lips already puckered.

"Get the fuck out of my face, wand boy." She pushed Mike's shoulder and sat inbetween me and Vic. I rolled my eyes at her and mouthed 'cockblock'. She shrugged and then anounced she was bored also, "Lets go find Roni."

"Oh, I agree!" Tony shouted from his residing place on the floor.

I laughed, "Of course you do, Tony, boys always want to do whats best for their dick."

Tony blushed and looked up at me through his hair, "Hey, I like Roni. I'm not an asshole." I smiled at him and nodded my approval. If Roni didn’t hit that I would smack her. I looked over at Mac and Mike, who were sitting all close again. Vic whispered in my ear, "Is it just me or are my brother and your friend getting closer and closer as today goes on?" I nodded, shooting a glance at Mac, who was listening to Mike's sad attempt at sweet talk.

We decided to go to HGS and bother Roni. It was around eight o' clock and she would be closing down in about ten minutes. Jaime and I decided to make a plan and make things more interesting. We huddled into a circle like the lame people we are and me and Jaime started explaining.

"Okay guys, so whats going to happen is this: Roni is going to turn the lights off around 8: 05 and we will sneak in then when shes in the back locking the freezer. We'll all hide and then I, Jaime the Magnificent, will begin manically laughing from a corner where she cant see me. Then you-" Jaime poked Tony in the chest, "- will pop up behind her with Addy and Mac and grab her. Mike and Vic will be in masks…we'll I'm not sure they need masks the Fuentes' are already so creepy and scare her. And then she will scream and Tony will comfort her and then they will sneak into the kitchen like little Vic-boo and Addy did and…"

I coughed and cut Jaime off, "Yeah yeah we all know where that leads, bowchickawowow, now lets go guys. I want to scare Roni bad. Pranks are my favorite." I said, pumping fists with Jaime.

"Sometimes I think you like him more than you like me, Addy." Vic pouted. I shook my head and kissed his puckered lips as everyone left the appartment and made their way to the car, so we could drive off to HGS.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is long and pointless but whatever
pax i am leaving you with the prank so make it goood as always haha
comments + subscribtions please
i think i just spelled that wrong...hahah
<3talia