Hella Good Sandwiches

Mac Z

"Okay guys, so whats going to happen is this: Roni is going to turn the lights off around 8: 05 and we will sneak in then when shes in the back locking the freezer. We'll all hide and then I, Jaime the Magnificent, will begin manically laughing from a corner where she cant see me. Then you-" Jaime poked Tony in the chest, "- will pop up behind her with Addy and Mac and grab her. Mike and Vic will be in masks…we'll I'm not sure they need masks the Fuentes' are already so creepy and scare her. And then she will scream and Tony will comfort her and then they will sneak into the kitchen like little Vic-boo and Addy did and…"

Addy coughed and cut Jaime off, "Yeah yeah we all know where that leads, bowchickawowow, now lets go guys. I want to scare Roni bad. Pranks are my favorite." I said, pumping fists with Jaime.

"Sometimes I think you like him more than you like me, Addy." Vic pouted. I looked up Mike as the sounds of lip smacking sounded behind us. I made a face and he laughed. Mike looped an arm around my shoulders.

"Give the boy a break. He really doesn't get lucky that often." I raised an eyebrow at him.

"And you do?" Mike grinned and wiggled his finger.

"Whiskey Hands." I rolled my eyes and lifted his arm off me.

"You just keep digging your grave, don't you?" I state in aggravation. "Wasn't 6 feet enough?"

"Oh come on." Mike groaned, grabbing my shoulder and spinning me around. "Why won't you give me a chance?" I yanked my shoulder out of his hands and jabbed a finger into his chest.

"Because I can't read you at all! One moment you can be sweet and actually seem HUMAN and then you go all 'Whiskey Hands' on me. When you're ready to stay Mike, the come talk to me." Mike blinked and stared at me.

"Mike! Mac Z! Get your asses over here! We want to leave!" Jaime shouted from his car. I cut the glare away from Mike and walked over to the cars.

*******************

"What time is it?" Addy whispered to me as we crouched behind the front door. The lights flicked off and I smiled.

"8:05. Let's go." I replied. Jaime stood up and opened the door, the rest of us darting in after him, Addy, Tony and I slipping silently beside the storage door while Roni was in the kitchen. I stood up to look through the window of the door, obseriving Roni as she went through the steps of closing through the window in the kitchen door. I heard the tell tale sound of the freezer beeping locked and saw Roni step through the kitchen door and into the storage room. I quickly ducked back down and raised my oddly florescent white arm to signal Jaime. WHen the door swung open Jaime emitted a high pitched, creepy giggle from the other corner of the room and the glass doors in the front of the shop. Addy and I shared a look.

Oh how little the boys know.

Addy and I stood up with Tony, although when Tony stepped foreward, Addy and I stepped to the side, knowing Roni so much better then the boys did.

"Roooooonniiii" Jaime drawled in the starlingly creepy voice as the fuenti advanced slowly. Tony suddenly lunged foreward wrapping his arms around her torso. Roni sprung with instinct, bringing her arms up so she could push his arms away and drawing her elbow back to hit him in the mouth. She immediately reached for the pepper spray we kept under the counter by the register, quickly hitting Mike with a snootful of the stuff, sending him to the ground ina fit of sneezing and whining. She quickly ran for the light switch, flicking the lights on and then gasping as she saw the people around her. Her eyes landed on Tony.

"Oh fuck!" She exclaimed and ran over to Tony who was leaning against the wall, holding his mouth gingerly. She leaned in and pulled his hand away to survey the damage.

"I'm so sorry!" She gasped as she saw the nice swelling the lip was doing. Addy and I looked around at the boys, Mike on the floor, holding his hands over his face, Vic standing above him, not exactly sure what to do, and Jaime, of course, laughing his ass off over in the corner.

"Maybe we should've warned them we've been trained for break ins, this really isn't as funny as it was supposed to be..." I trailed off, observing the boys as well.

"You know, a kiss might make it better." Tony said slyly, a smirk curving his lips. Roni smiled, pushed up onto her tip toes and pressed a kiss to his bruised lips. Addy raised an eyebrow at me.

"Never mind." I said and Addy walked over to Vic, who wrapped his arms around her waist, completley forgetting about his brother on the floor.

"Although THIS," I strode over to where Mike was still sneezing on the lineoleum and looked down at him. "Is fucking hilarious." Mike sneezed again and opened his eyes to glare at me.

"You...bitch." Mike wheezed through sneezes. I grinned.

"Hey there, Whiskey Hands" I said slyly, and then turned on my heel and walked away from him and over to the still hysterical Jaime.

"Thank You. So much. For that." Jaime spit out between laughs. I chuckled and shrugged.

"Oh, you know how we do." Jaime wrapped an arm around my shoulder and we proceeded to jump onto the counter and watch the events around us, except we ignored making out Tony and Roni. Little graphic. I rolled my eyes at the pair.

"There's a storage room RIGHT THERE. Now go!" Roni pulled her tongue back into her mouth, glared at me, and then shoved Tony throught he swinging door.

"I knew befriending sandwich shop girl would be a good idea." Jamie stated.

"Please, skunk boy, I befriended you." I stated, an eyebrow raised.

"Technicalities. Oh look, Mike's recovering." Jaime said, pointing at Mike.

"How is it she fucking shot me when YOU were closer?!" Mike groaned, sitting up and sneezing the remnants of the pepper spray from his system and smacking his brother's leg. Vic detached his eyes from Addy for a few seconds to glance at Mike.

"Because you're creepier looking." Vic stated simply. Mike's eyes narrowed.

"Oh that's it. Hey Addy, still want to know about summer camp?" Mike asked.

"Yes!" Addy exclaimed. Vic's jaw dropped.

"You wouldn't." He gasped. A grin slid across his lips.

"So there was this asshole at the camp who was busting Vic's chops and happen to snap a picture of him in the shower." Mike said.

"That's the story? This Eric guy got a nude of Vic?" Addy asked, one eyebrow raised. I had to admit it was a lame story.

"Wait for it. This is the best part." Jaime whispered to me, nudging his elbow into my side. Mike's grin got bigger.

"Oh no. Eric's the guy we caught wanking off to the picture." Jaime and I burst out laughing, falling backward off the counter.

"Mike, I'm gonna fucking kill you." Vic hissed.

"Oh re-hahaha-lax, Vic-hahah-tor. It's not that-hahahhaha-bad!" Addy coughed between fits of laughter.

"Oh no, just you wait. Want to know what I heard Mike mumbling in his sleep the other night?" Jaime and I had tears running down our faces as we lay on the floor behind the counter as Vic was speaking.

"I heard him moan Mac's name" Jaime and I froze behind the counter, glancing at eachother. The entire shop turned silent. Jaime and I stared at eachother before crawling to our knees, raising our heads over the counter top. Mike was staring, open mouthed, at Vic, who was staring stonily back at him. Addy wore the same expression as Mike, only reflecting it back to him. Mike turned his head and locked eyes with me, both of us staring in shock.

"What did we miss?" Roni asked, coming out of the storage room, Tony towed behind her by the hand. I blinked and tore my eyes away from Mike's. Jaime coughed next to me.

"Well, now that this has become suffiently awkward, how about I take you home, Mac Z." He said slowly, pushing himself up to his feet, then grabbing my elbow and pulling me up and out of the door, I glanced back at Mike one last time, before being drawn outside. Roni blinked at the room in confusion.

"Seriously, what did I miss?"
♠ ♠ ♠
EDIT: FUCK! It only posted half the chapter!!! I'm sorry to those hwo missed it but the rest is up now!!!
END EDIT

i hope i covered the summer camp thing well enough, Tals =)

TAG, Asha! You're it!

OH! Don't forget the last Chapter of my Tony Perry story will be posted tonight!!

<3 W^C