Hella Good Sandwiches

Addy

Roni and Tony left, going to her appartment to fuck the night away. I looked at Vic who looked at me and was about to grab my hand as Jaime coughed. "Dudes, lets go out and aimlessly walk and find something to do."

I deflated, damn Jaime, making us go around and not letting me have some fun. Mike looked up, him and Mac seemed to be having an in depth- conversation about something. He walked towards the door with Jaime and Vic, who began to pile into the car. I pulled on Mac's arm.

"Dude, whats up with Whiskeydick?"

She sighed and then blushed, "He was telling me he was sorry about being a complete asshole. And that-" She smiled at me, "And that he likes me." I smiled, and pumped fists with her. She laughed and shook her head.

"Mac's getting some ass!"

Mac Z hit me, pushing me playfully into the glass of the entrance door of HGS as Jaime opened it, causing me to fall into him. I glared at Mac. "Dude, there's glass there if you havent noticed, Addy. Watcha," he said, putting me upright again. I laughed and rolled my eyes, strolling out infront of him to meet up with the Fuentarexic brothers.

Jaime and Mac caught up with me, Vic, and Mike. "So, what are we going to do?" Vic was sitting on the hood of the car and I pressed myself into his chest, huddling against the cold. He kissed my hair and I smiled up at him.

Jaime shrugged, "Lets go walk around, like on the beach. We could, hmm," He paused, pondering something, "We could have sex on the beaches!" Mike, Jaime, and Vic all shared a look and laughed like morons while me and Mac rolled our eyes.

Mike started dancing randomly, "Suckin' on my tities like you wannin' me, callin' me all the tiiiiiiiiiime," he sang, swaying his hips and covering his nipples. I looked at him like he was crazy while everyone else burst out laughing. "Shut the fuck up, Addy. It's from a song and it has to do with sex on the beaches I think and Peaches and shut the fuck up and stop laughing at me!"

I cracked up, "Oh, Whiskeydick. You awalys amuse me."

He glared at me, crossing his arms, "You guys need to stop fucking calling me that!"

Mac and I looked at eachother at the same time, then simotaniously looked at Mike and said, "Oh hell nah, Whiskeydick. You're stuck for life." We paused and laughed at echother, yelling out "Twins!" The boys all rolled their eyes and started walking down the street towards the pier. Mac and I ran to catch up with them and I jumped on Jaime's back.

He let out a groan but thankfully, didn’t fall down. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tried to not get his damn hair in my eyes. "Hey! Not fair, why didn’t you jump on me?" Vic pouted. Jaimed chuckled cockily and I kicked him in the side.

I looked down at Vic, feeling impecibly tall on Jaime's back, and smiled, "Youre so tiny, I didn’t want you to be caught by surprise and fall down or anything. It would fail, really." Everyone started laughing at my matter-of-fact tone of voice as Vic huffed.

Jaime looked down at Vic, all too amused, "Ahaha she said you were tiny! Vic has a small penis!" Mike cracked up and Mac rolled her eyes as I slapped Jaime on the back of the head. "I guess neither of the Fuenti are packing!" Jaime continued. I laughed and wished Roni was there, she would get a kick out of this, but no, she was off banging Tony. Ah, the joy of hormones.

Vic looked up defiantly, "I certainly do-fucking-not!" Mike laughed at him and Vic turkey tapped him, causing him to crumple against the wall of a store we were walking by. Mac kept walking on, after we were all stopped, and finally realised we werent with her anymore, turned back, and ran towards us.

From my spot a-top Jaime, I looked down at the still pouting Vic, "I would defend you, Vic, but I've never seen it for myself." Everyone looked from me and Vic with raised eyebrows, apparently people thought me and Vic were whores, eh? Bitches.

Vic stumbled over his words and kept walking, all of us keeping up with him. Jaime ran up next to him, me trying my hardest not to fall off his back, yelling "Show us Vic! Show us!" and then scooped Vic up in his arms, cradling him like a little baby. I held onto his neck for dear life, now that his arms were no longer holding me to him. I shrieked as Jaime began to choke. He dropped Vic and shook me off of him. I kicked the back of his knee in and he stumbled, causing me to laugh evily.

"That’s what you get bitch, now lets get to the beach so we can have sex and suck on Whiskeydick's tities, bitches!" I shriekd and ran towards the shore, everyone following me. The beach got really boring really fast. Jaime and Mike ran around, chasing Vic, trying to get him to pull down his pants and ultimatley, all of them crashing down into the ocean's freezing water. Mac and I watched from the sand, laughing.

Vic came up and hugged me, soaking my shirt through. Mike did the same with Mac. Jaime came up yelling, "Wet t-shirt contest, wet t-shirt contest! I will be the judge! Mike and Vic against Mac and Addy!" The boys accepted the challenge and took both me and Mac by the waist and threw us into the ocean, soaking our clothes. I started cussing uncontrollably.

"You fucking mother f-f-f-fuckers!" I screamed, shivering from the cold. Vic looked at me and wrapped his arms around me. Mike sauntered over to Mac, checking her out while Jaime said something about going to get his car. I cuddled with Vic while Mac and Mike talked for a while until Jaime came back. We drove to my appartment complex and I unlocked the door, hearing people talking.

Mac looked at me, "Did you leave your radio on again?"

My eyes widened, "No! Shit! Someone broke in! What the fuck! What do I do? Vic save me!" I squeaked, hiding behind him. The boys' testosterone kicked in and they stepped infront of Mac and I, holding our hands and leading us slowly through my two room appartment. There was a squeak and then a laugh. I started shaking. Vic cooed to me, telling me it was okay.

The door to the second, empty bedroom was closed and the light was on. Mike, being the macho Whiskeydick G he is, kicked the door open and started laughing hysterically. I peeked out from his side and started laughing as well. Caught red handed, Roni and Tony having sex in my spare bedroom.

"Oh shit! Roni dominates!" I yelled, pointing out the fact that she was ontop of him. She screamed, rolling off the blushing Tony, covering herself with the blankets. Tony looked like he was going to die while Mike, Vic, Jaime, Mac and I continued to shake from laughter.

"What the fuck, guys!" Roni whined.

I pulled all the guys out from this porn-fest into the main room of my appartment so Roni and Tony could collect themselves. Within a few minutes, they joined us, beat red and awkward. Well, at least, Tony was. Roni came strutting into the room, sprawling across the couch, "At least you guys came in at the end and didn’t ruin it when it was just about to get good." She shot me and Mac a look, that happened before. We have bad timing.

Tony coughed and Mike nudged him, whispering, "Was she good?" Tony nodded and I burst out laughing. I threw a pillow at him, "Go take a fucking cold shower, horn-dog!" He balked at me and then laughed, throwing the pillow back.

Jaime was looking at Roni intently, "What I still don’t understand is why you were here, in Addy's appartment, having sex…why not your appartment?" he mused. Roni shrugged and Tony rolled his eyes.

"We fucking told you, dumbass. Roni forgot her keys and I'm staying at Vic and Mikey's and I thought you guys would already be there fucking, sooooo, we came here. Vic, take your girl back to your place next time, goddamnit."

Vic laughed, "Don't forget your key!" He looked around, searching for me. We locked eyes and he winked, "I want something to uh, drink." He got up and I followed him, trying to be sneaky. Roni cackled.

"Use protection on that, uh, glass of water, you know, those things can be uh, slippery and all that…and I'm just going to stop while I'm ahead." Jaime said awkwardly as Vic took my hand, leading me into my room. I locked the door and pushed him down onto the bed.

Bow chicka wow wowwwww!
♠ ♠ ♠
i am not in a good mood today- cheer me up plzkthx.
this is wayyy too long overdue and i hope its entertaining in the least
(:? comments plzzzzzz!