Hella Good Sandwiches

Mac Z

"Mike! I slept with Mac!" Jaime screamed. I dropped the sandwich I was making and stared at the cutting board in shock.

No he did not.
No. No. No. No. NO!!!

I watched in jaw dropped horror at the scene unfolding in front of me. Tony choked and coughed on his sandwich, Roni pounding on his back, Vic uttered a girlie shriek before Addy smacked her hand over his mouth and shouting.

"Damn it, skunk boy, I specifically told you NOT to mention that!" I couldn't tell if my heart was pounding exceptionally hard or if it had completely stopped, but I knew my chest hurt. Everybody's eyes looked from Jaime, to Mike, to finally settling on me. I gave them all a nervous, fleeting grin and then placing the knife gently down on on the counter and chuckling lightly.

"Excuse me a minute. I've got to go grab a...bun from the back." I said, spinning on my heel and heading toward the door.

"You have a bun right there." Roni stated, pointing at the bun I had been slicing.

"That bun sucks!" I shouted, then raced into the storage room, resting my back against the cool stone wall. I pressed the heels of my hands tightly against my eyes, trying to fight the pressure building up behind them.

"OK, ok ok ok." I muttered to myself, taking a deep breath. I fumbled in my pocket and found the keys to my car.

"Yes!" I whispered, pressing the key to my lips and rushing to the kitchen and out the back door. I glanced around the edge of the building. All clear. Hell yes.I could see the blue edge of my midget convertable glistening in the sun and I took off for it.

"C'mon, c'mon, c'mo-fuck fuck fuck!" I groaned as I saw the figure leaning against the back bumper.

"You are so predictable." Mike said, raising an eyebrow at me. I rolled my eyes and put one hand on my hip.

"Get off my car." I sighed.

"Nope. So I was thinking, we should go on a date." I blinked. What now?

"Hear me out on this, so I'm an ass and you're a bit of a stuck up bitch, but you know, I'm ok with that." Ok seriously. WHAT NOW?!

"That's your plan? Insult me and I'll suddenly be all 'Mike, do me?'" I asked, returning the raised eyebrow.

"No. My plan was to look at this logically, since asses and bitches usually get along pretty well. But obviously that's not working. So now I'm going to try this: I like you. A lot. Like a hella lot. So much that it doesn't even make sense to me." I felt my jaw slacken a little bit and I allowed my hip to rest against the edge of my car.

Why isn't he asking about me sleeping with Jaime?!

"But I do know that I want you and you can keep lying to yourself and pretend you don't feel the connection between us-" I chewed my lip, trying to keep the thoughts in my head and not flying out of my mouth.

Why isn't he asking about Jaime?!

"-but that connection is still there! We're perfect and you fucking know it!"

But what about Jaime?!

"I'm not fighting it, now why the fuck are you?!"

"I SLEPT WITH JAIME!" I exclaimed. Mike paused.

"What?" He asked.

"I slept with Jaime." I stated.

"When?" He asked slowly.

"When? Last night! You just heard him say it!" I cried. A grin spread over Mike's face and he chuckled slowly.

"No you didn't." I stopped and furrowed my brow at him.

"Huh?" I asked, completely confused.

"You and Jaime didn't sleep together, Mac."

"But...I woke up in bed with him! In his shirt!" Mike was full on laughing now, that obnoxiously condescending grin splitting his lips.

"Yo spilled Captain Morgan on it! Jaime just gave you his!"

"He was in my bed!" I declared, hands on my hips and glowering at him.

"He was too drunk to drive! You just slept!" Mike was doubled over, his arm clutching his stomach. I stared at him, my jaw dropped.

I didn't sleep with Jaime.
well, I did.
But I didn't fuck Jaime!

"I didn't have sex with Jaime?" I breathed.

"No!" Mike laughed. "And you were so worried about me finding out-" He suddenly stopped and stood up straight. Oh shit.

"You were afraid I'd find out." He murmered, staring at me with wide eyes and a slightly quirked smile.

"N-no I wasn't." I stuttered, pushing myself off of the car.

"Yes, you were!" Mike grinned widely, eyes gleaning.

"I was not! I don't give a shit if you think-"

"You like me!" My heart was pounding and I slowly started to back away from that mischevious smile that Mike was flaunting oh so arrogantly.

"I fucking do not! You arrogant, stick like sonovabitch." I said, crossing my arms across my chest defiantly.

"Yes you dooo!You like me and all my sexy tattoos and piercings and jerkiness. You do. Admit it." Mike sid slyly, taking a step foreward. I kept my glare strong on him and took a deep shaking breath.

"Fine! I like you! Are you fucking happy?!" I shouted, turned on my heel, and stomped toward the resturant, shoving my keys into my pocket. Suddenly a hand grasped my elbow and whirled me around, slamming my body tightly against Mike's.

"Estatic." He breathed and then pressed his lips tightly over mine. I positively melted, my knees buckling beneath me. Mike's arms wrapped around my waist, drawing me tighter against him. I wound my arms around his neck and stood on my tip toes, kissing him back eagerly.

Estatic
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that took so long! Between college and my boy and my family, I'm being torn apart, lol.
Hope you like this one though =)

Tag, Asha baby =)

<3 W^C