Hella Good Sandwiches

Roni

"Jaime, dammit. Trying to find your house is so confusing. Stand the fuck outside." Mac-Z screamed in frustration into my phone.

"Hey, don't break my phone with your Vulcan death grip. Okay, thanks." I joked while gazing into the backseat then back to the road. I saw Jaime standing outside of a white/beige house waving his arms like a lunatic. I laughed as did Addy and Mac and parked across the street. Jaime ran over to us and started looking at my car.

"Nice, anyway. Where are the sandwich's at?!" Jaime exclaimed.

"SEE! I knew that's the only reason you invited us!" Mac retaliated.

"No it's not. I just want to grab a samich before Mike takes them all." Jaime stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Addy and I rolled our eyes at the same time and then Mac started laughing.

"TWINS!" Addy joked. I nodded my head and locked my car. I then thrusted the sandwiches in Jaime's face and did a double take at Addy and Mac.

"Damn, you two look cute. Wait a second, what the fuck Addy?! That's my Sublime shirt!" She gave me a sheepish grin and I shook my head at her. "You better not ruin it and I'm changing my locks on my apartment tomorrow." I joked. Addy and Mac-Z both fake gasped and I laughed at my friends. "So Jaime, are we going into this party or not?" He laughed, nodded and started walking back toward his house. As we were approaching his yard, two more boys walked up to Jaime with plastic cups, obviously filled with beer.

"Who are the newbies?" A tall Hispanic male with a medusa and also a labret piercing with plenty of tattoos asked.

"Remember that sandwich shop I was telling you guys about? These guys run the place. That's Mac-Z, Addy and Roni. Girls, meet Mike," he said pointing to the tall guy, "and this is Tony." Tony was ridiculously cute, snakebites, tattoos and a 3OH!3 jersey on. I couldn't help but smile and his big dorky smile.

"Roni." I waved at the two boys.

"Addy." Said while giving them the peace sign.

"FUCKING MAC-Z BITCH!" Mackenzie shouted then did her pimp-core pose and I scoffed.

"That fucking failed dude, you have to do the lean and then put the peace sign up and the index down. As so." I then demonstrated how she should have done it.

"I seriously have no idea how you three get any work done together." Jaime muttered looking at the three of us.

"Funnily enough, Roni's actually the most responsible at work. Addy kind of fails in that department though." Mac joked.

"Seriously though, I kind of am." Addy piped up.

"Yeah, oh hey! By the way, Guy is seriously like trying to stalk William now. No joke. I think we should help. Is it wrong that I want to get into William's ridiculously tight pants? I would so do him." I said whilst shaking my head and dreaming of all the dirty things I'd do to that twig.

"Roni, you're just as tiny as he is. Only with freakishly large boobs. But no, it's not wrong. I'd do him too." Mac-Z stated.

"SO WOULD I!" Addy blurted, "Only you can't spell foursome without FORCE!" Jaime, the two boys and Mac and I started cracking up.

"I like these girls." Mike said while doing that "sup?" nod to Mackenzie who tried to hide her blush.

"That's because we're amazing. Now let's party!" I said while linking my arm with my girls.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, it's Asha aka Freckles and I know my chapter sucks but I have a good idea for the next one:]