Hella Good Sandwiches

Addy

The six of us (me, Roni, Mac, Mike, Jaime, and Tony) walked into the cramped house. There was a crowded kitchen with "punch" which I guessed was diluted vodka and juice and a mainroom with all the furniture pushed up against the walls. A stereo was blaring 3OH!3 (I would bet you anything Tony had picked the music) and people were dancing.

I scanned the room and saw several cute faces and a million pretty girls. Roni pulled me to the center of the dance floor and held me close. I laughed at her and Mac, who had just joined us with the abnormally tall, skinny, tattooed, and pierced Mike. We were all getting crunk. No joke.

Nice legs, daisy dukes, makes a man go whoo hoo…

I sat down on a couch with my spiked punch. We had been dancing for what seemed like forever. Mac and Mike were still at it, grinding and Roni was all up dancing on Tony's jock. I laughed and too a sip of my drink.

Weight shifted next to me and I turned towards my right. The smaller, cleaner version of Mike smiled at me. I smiled back at him. He was cute. Correction: he was very cute. He was tan which big eyes and soft looking hair. He said something I couldn’t hear and pointed to my chest. I raised an eyebrow skeptically. Mini-Mike put his hand on my arm and screamed, "Sublime is my favorite band!" in my ear. I grinned up at him, tossing my blonde hair back. I wasn't offended anymore.

I screamed my name back at him and he screamed his at me, "Vic!" I pulled Vic off the couch and towards the dancers. I found Roni and Mac with their new boys dancing. Vic was shy and reluctant at first so I put my arms around his neck and helped him through it. Mike and Tony laughed from behind me.

Vic blushed but put his hands on the very small of my back. There was a tap on my shoulder from Mac who nodded her head towards Roni. I saw Jaime dancing around our little group like a complete goof. I laughed and said, "Skunk boy say what?" at the same time as Roni.

"Yeah twin!" She cackled. Tony looked at both of us confused. We looked nothing alike and we're obviously not related. I winked at him, moving closer to Vic.

Mac Z rolled her eyes, "I came up with that!"

"Right you are, twin!" I answered. The four boys stared at the three of us like we were some rodents that lived underground and only came up every full moon during the month of August. Jaime opened his mouth, closed it, and then reopened it like a fish to ask, "What the hell? How can you all be twins?"

My friends and I laughed. "We're all alike." Mac said matter-of-factly. I rolled my eyes at the boys who all still looked confused as hell.

"But then, wouldn’t you be…triplets? There are three of you!" Vic said, putting his chin on my shoulder. Roni sighed and cocked her head.

"No, boy-I-don't-know. We're twins. It's easier to say." Jaimed laughed and then, finding a flaw in this explanations, creased his forehead.

"But…what if-wh-what? Shit, I'm so lost. There's no use in arguing with them. We'll never win." He figured. My girls and I smiled triumphantly. Dancing got old again fas and Vic pulled me outside, Mike, Mac, and Roni cat calling after us as he did so.

We sat on Jaime's curb by Roni's car. "So, Addy. Um..?" Vic stumbled, "Well how old are you, I guess?"

"21 baby!" I exclaimed, having turned twenty one just a week and a half ago. He smiled. "What about you? Are you Mike's baby brother?" I asked back, blabbing. Vic's smile turned from polite to highly amused.

"I'm 25 and no, Mike's my baby brother." I couldn’t help but laugh and sputter out something along the lines of "but you look seventeen!" at Vic who, thankfully, just laughed along with me. We played 20 questions and went inside the house about an hour later. I shook my blonde hair out of my eyes subcontiously at the same time Vic did.

He grinned at me, "Looks like we're twins too," he said with a suggestive wink.
♠ ♠ ♠
so this is taliaaaaaaa, aka COPAFACE
COMMENTS + SUBSCRIBE please<3
i know this wasn't my best but its aiight yo i'm loving this story to the max!
so yeah give us love please