Hella Good Sandwiches

Roni

I was dancing with Tony and regardless of what my friends may or may not think, I was not all up on his jock. Thank you very much! I was just you know, dancing...suggestively? Perhaps but come on, so was everyone else at this party. At least I didn't sneak outside to hook up with a short white-washed mexican't *cough*Addy*cough*.

"Roniiiii, come on Veronicaaa it's time to gooooo!" Mac whined. "You're the driver, plus that one guy Mike is a freak. Or maybe I should call him Whiskeyhands." When she said that she let out a laugh. I cocked my eyebrow at her to ask, 'what the hell that was about' but she only shrugged her shoulders. Which meant she'd wait until we were out of the party before she told me.

"Okay, let me grab my purse." Mac and Addy nodded and followed me toward the table where all the jackets, purses and other various items were littered across. Tony was coming back with another round of drinks, just soda for me since I was driving. "Hey, we're going, I guess I'll see you around though." I said nonchalantly. Mac-Z and Addy were looking like they were trying not to laugh and Tony was looking sort of confused, sort of annoyed. I couldn't help but smirk, all boys are exactly the same. "Here, call me." I reached into my bag, couldn't find a pen so I pulled out a lipstick. At this Mac-Z and Addy were clutching onto each other with silent giggles and I was working hard not to laugh myself. I grabbed Tony's arm and wrote the number to HGS on there and drew a smiley face. I winked at him, simply for my girls' benefit, tossed my hair back and threw the lipstick back into my bag. "Nice meeting you." I said while trailing my hand up his arm. Tony's mouth dropped open, I turned around and started walking past Mac and Addy who were now full on laughing, no longer silent. When we reached my car Addy spoke up.

"That was PRICELESS! Did you see his face? Oh my god, that was amazing." Addy was laughing, Mac in sync with her.

"Seriously Roni, wow. You've never done anything like that, I'm impressed. Just a question? Where'd you get the lipstick? You never wear that stuff." Mac questioned.

"Last Halloween, remember when I was the French Maid? Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's where it's from. Besides, I couldn't find a pen. He was cute though but kind of cocky, I just wanted to mess with him a bit." I replied while starting the engine.

"Oh...WAIT?! Did you give him a wrong number?" Addy shouted.

"No, I gave him Hella Good Sandwiches number." I said with a smirk.

"Girls, I think this was a good outing. We need to give Jaime a free 'samich' as he so affectionately calls them the next time he comes in." Mac-Z stated. "Oh guys, plus I totally have to tell you about Whiskeyhands!" She said whilst giggling.

"Can you believe Mike is actually the younger brother! Vic is 25!" Addy giggled with a blush.

"One, that wasn't what I was going to say and two; nice bagging an old man Addy. So, how big was his dick?" Mac asked. I clutched at the steering wheel and started laughing.

"DON'T SAY THAT SHIT WHEN I'M DRIVING! I'll fucking crash!" I said while trying to control my laughter. Mac started laughing and Addy punched Mac then punched me. "Hey, driver here! You don't hit the driver unless you want us all to die." Addy rolled her eyes and Mac continued on with her story about how 'Whiskeyhands will treat you right.'

"Wow, he honestly said that? Nice. I wonder how long his wand is." Addy added in after Mac finished her story.

"Wand?" Mac-Z and I both asked at the same time.

"Oh right, you guys don't know about this. Vic told me that Mike got Harry Potter tattooed on his leg and I was just imagining some chick blowing him going 'Mike, show me yooooo wand!'"

"Only you Addy, only you." I muttered.

"Speaking of guys and their 'wands', what about you and that one kid?" Mac said while still slightly chuckling.

"Nothing, just dancing." Both girls shot me there, 'we know you're going to fuck him' looks but dropped the subject.

I have a feeling befriending Jaime(Skunk Boy) was about to definitely change our lives.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hahahhaa, the wand comment is something Talia actually did say.

And I'm pretty sure that if Sarah, Talia and I ever did party with PTV or even work together for that matter this is probably what would happen.

Hope you enjoyed this. Comment, subscribe, leave messages, get this story some stars!

xx
asha