Hella Good Sandwiches

Mac Z

"Where the fuck did Addy go?" Roni asked, looking around. Tony, who Roni had been with the entire time they were there, and he wasn't complaining, shrugged.

"Got me."

"Go find her, Mac Z."

"Aw, why do I-"

"Do it." Guy stated, not looking up from his magazine. I sighed and got up and headed to the back storeroom and then through the kitchen door. I swung it open and froze, a squeak frozen in my throat.

The scene in front of me was incriminating to say the least. Vic was standing in front of where Addy was seated on the chrome counter top, his hands gripping her hips while hers tangled in his hair during their heated kiss.

"Oh haiiiii guys." I laughed. Vic flew back from Addy, his hands raised by his ears. Addy sighed and slumped down before turning her head and glaring at me. I grinned.

"I'll just...go now." I giggled and then backed up, letting the door swish close in front of me. I turned around and emmitted a slight squeak when I saw Mike standing directly behind me, his arm resting above my head and his eyes a few inches from mine.

"Jesus Christ! Damn it, Mike, what the hell are you doing?!" I exclaimed, trying to slow my heart that had skipped a beat.

"Looking at a pretty girl." He replied. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, ok. Let me see how well I've got this figured out. You're an ace drummer in San Diego and therefore usually get any girl you want for a night with your...poetic...words and then don't speak to them the next morning. Is that about right?" Mike stared at me in shock.

"Yeah, that's what I thought. Sorry, not interested." I replied, patting his stomach condescendingly as I ducked beneath his arm. A hand suddenly grasped my wrist, yanking me back. My back slammed against the wall and Mike pinned my arm by my side while his other hand hooked into my belt loop. I gasped and looked up at Mike, his chocolate orbs burning into me.

"Here's how it is. I don't really like you." He stated. I rolled my eyes.

"Feelings mutual." I muttered.

"But-" He raised his hand to cup my chin and lift it. "I am insanely attracted to you and you don't even need to bother lying and saying you're not attracted to me. So let's just go with that, kay?" He murmered, and then slowly lowered his face to mine until I could feel the heat of his breath on my lips. If I just moved foreward a little bit I could-What the hell am I doing?! I quickly swerved my head out of his path, leaving Mike puckered against the wall.

"Oh yeah. Telling me you don't like me will definetly get me to hook up with you. Nice work." I sneered, and then scuttled out of the store room.

"Di'ju find Addy?" Roni asked, sitting much closer to Tony then is required, as I walked around the counter.

"Uh, yeah. Don't worry about her." I said, glancing over my shoulder at the door to the kitchen in the storeroom. Roni raised an eyebrow at me and I nodded slyly. Roni's jaw dropped.

"No fucking way are they-" I slapped my hand over her mouth and raised a finger to my lips. Roni glared slightly at me, but shrugged it off for the time being. I looked down Jaime.

"Why are you still on the floor...?" Jaime lifted his spiked hair from the linoleum.

"It's oddly comfortable, actually. Oh, and I can see up your shirt from here." I rolled my eyes.

"How you have a girlfriend is beyond me." I muttered.

"It's my puppy dog good looks." He replied with a grin. Roni snorted.

"You got somethin' to say, Roni?" Jaime asked, eyeing her with a brow raised. Roni chuckled and grinned at Tony, whose hand slid surreptitiously over hers before quickly recoiling in insecurity.

"Yo, Guy. What time is it?" I asked, turning to the latino who was seated on the top of the counter.

"Ah...7:45. Oo Check it! Closing time." Guy said, checking his watch. I looked at the three boys seat around (and under) the table and then smiled slyly at Guy.

"So...Rich's tonight?" Guy's face lit up.

"Hell yeah! I want to talk to that Beckett look-a-like bartender we saw last time." Guy squealed. I looked over to Roni.

"You up for Rich's tonight?" Roni eyed Tony, Mike, and Jaime. And then looked at me with that glint similar to mine lighting her eyes.

"Go get Addy." I skipped off to the back storeroom and opened the kitchen door, a hand over my eyes.

"Hey horndogs. Keep it in your pants for a couple seconds."

"Whaddya want, Mac Z?" Addy asked. I removed my hand to see Vic had taken a step away from her.

"Pack it up. We're goin' out." I stated.

"Where?" Addy asked, her head cocked the sighed.

"Rich's." I smirked, which she returned from her seat on the counter.

"You know, we still need to make food on that counter so be clean, alright?" I commented. Oo, I'm sounding very Roni today.

"Fuck you, Z." Addy shouted.

"I think Vic's gonna do that for me." I responded. Vic's white-washed face colored beet red. I scuttled out of the kitchen before the bowl that Addy through at me could make contact. Now it was time to go get ready for Rich's, one of the most popular men's gay clubs in San Diego. Yeah, you read that right. Gay Club.

And we're taking four very straight boys there.

Now you understand.

I'm an evil genius.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not my best, but I want to see where Asha will go with the Gay bar!! Lol.

TAG You're it!!

Comment por favor

<3 W^C